Windows 10: Pc Stutter every one Minute

Discus and support Pc Stutter every one Minute in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, ive had a Problem since a circa a week. My System freezes for half a second once every minute on the clock.(Incidentally the time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenriHausig, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Pc Stutter every one Minute

Hi everyone,

ive had a Problem since a circa a week. My System freezes for half a second once every minute on the clock.(Incidentally the time it takes for the hardware monitor graphs on the Task manager to cycle once) It manifests in Fps Drop and Gpu utilization drop, as well as delayed input in mouse and keyboard (catching up after the lag) You can see the Spike on the GPU on the Resource Monitor too.

The Drop also coincides with a refreshing of the Event Viewer and the Device manager.

I have Run Stress test on GPU and CPU and even brought my Machine to a PC repair shop where more Hardware tests were done and no anomalies were found
    Mind you it was only the PC itself an none of the peripherals like the mouse, screens, etc.

I have tried unplugging every external USB device (individually and also all at once)

Windows and BIOS are on the newest possible version

The temperature readings are nominal too

My system:
    GPU: AMD RX-480 8gb reference model
    CPU: Intel i7-4790 360ghz
    RAM: 4x 4Gb Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR3
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 (MS-7816)
    Disks: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb, 860 QVO 1tb, as well as 2 Noname HDDS (500gb and 1.5tb)

THe only possible Issue i could think of would be that i have a defective Ethernet port on my Motherboard which i replaced with a network card (without wireless, so ethernet only)

Anyone have a clue what could possibly cause that?

:)

HenriHausig, Sep 2, 2019

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Sep 2, 2019
  3. TMH
    TMH Win User
    Mouse stutters on start up, but works normal after a few minutes

I've recently got a new computer, and I've noticed when I turn it out, the mouse stutters at first. For the first few minutes, I can move the mouse for a second, then it freezes for a few seconds, then it moves for a second again, etc...

I've currently not got another mouse to try with, but I wondered if any body had any suggestions I could try whilst I try and source another mouse to test with.

I'm running the following

1. Win 10 Pro
    2. i7-4790K (Not overclocked)
    3. 16gb ram (this was salvaged from my old computer, so it's a few years old)
    4. Nvidia 980 ti
    5. Mouse is a Razor Oubourous.

If you need any more info, or specs, let me know and I'll add them.

4. Steve C Win User

Pc Stutter every one Minute

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Pc Stutter every one Minute

1. Pc Stutter every one Minute - Similar Threads - Stutter every Minute

2. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  3. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  4. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD (added recently) Corsair 850W PSU Asus Prime Z390-a...
  6. Internet cutting out every 5 minutes just one my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet cutting out every 5 minutes just one my PC: Using a Wi-Fi adapter. I'm getting disconnected on my PC every 5 minutes at random time frames during the day. It's been happening for a while about once a month for a couple hours but now it's every day. It's not an internet problem, I've had the same livestream running on...
  7. Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !: Hello ppl.. Like the title say, i have this MAJOR STUTTERING and i have no idea what is causing it ! But what i'm sure of this wasn't there when i bought this pc.. everything is brand new. it's not problem in HDD or any other parts. I'm just bought it. it's 3 months...
  8. Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes: So for about a week now, I started noticing that every single time the clock reaches 30 or 00 for any hour of the day, my entire computer will stutter for about a full second no matter what app I may be running. Audio keeps running as if nothing happened but anything...
  9. windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes

windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes: started to happen recently after latest update,when it happens the sound continues in the background but the video or app freezes. i've monitored the resource usage when it happens. none of them are near to 100% but when it freezes the GPU usage drops then resets. its seems...
  10. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.: Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please? For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to less than 20 to 30 fps for a second every 5 to 10 minutes when I was playing Far Cry 3, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Tf2. I've...