Windows 10: PC stutter when uploading something

Discus and support PC stutter when uploading something in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i want to know why my pc stutters as soon as i start uploading some files to websites like filemail.com for example ? i usually do some light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReinisKaspars, May 1, 2019.

1. PC stutter when uploading something

Hello,

i want to know why my pc stutters as soon as i start uploading some files to websites like filemail.com for example ? i usually do some light work in lightroom or after effects while i upload but my pc has 64gb ram so i don't think it should be like this.

Has anyone of you encountered a similar issue ?

Thanks You !

:)

ReinisKaspars, May 1, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, May 1, 2019
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, May 1, 2019
  4. PC stutter when uploading something

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 1, 2019
Thema:

PC stutter when uploading something

1. PC stutter when uploading something - Similar Threads - stutter uploading something

2. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  3. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  4. My pc is stuttering , not heavily but it is stuttering .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuttering , not heavily but it is stuttering .: Hold down Windows+X to run Windows PowerShell Administrator, and execute the following commands respectively in sequence:sfc /SCANNOWDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealthAllow the process to...
  5. PC stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stutters: Hello, My PC started stuttering quite often every few seconds or so today. When my computer does stutter, the audio crackles/stutters. It happens in games, on the desktop, and while I am watching videos. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Specs: Asus H110-MK i7 6700K...
  6. PC Stuttering

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Stuttering: Hey all, So I have just setup a system for my kiddo using a combo of some old & new components, with a fresh Windows install. Unfortunately it is suffering from annoying stutters when moving the mouse when doing basic things like loading an average webpage or watching a...
  7. PC Stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Stuttering: Hey all, So I have just setup a system for my kiddo using a combo of some old & new components, with a fresh Windows install. Unfortunately it is suffering from annoying stutters when moving the mouse when doing basic things like loading an average webpage or watching a...
  8. Mouse stutter when high upload

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stutter when high upload: Yesterday my bluetooth mouse started to stutter heavily to the point that I became unable to continue work on the machine. After some digging I found that this was happening because One Drive was syncing a lot of files which led me to believe this was a One Drive issue....
  9. PC stuttering

PC stuttering: About a hour ago my pc started to stutter, whenever I move the mouse it freezes for a half a second, to where you notice it. I'm not sure what the cause is. https://youtu.be/c1KOBlYhHYU The video shows some stuttering. I would appreciate some tips on how to fix this. A...
  10. PC stutters

PC stutters: https://aka.ms/AA4llsx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stutters/28cf1967-189b-475d-953e-acf8d8572dbf