Windows 10: PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

Discus and support PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the windows 10 update half of September my computer keeps stuttering every 2 seconds. The first update a few weeks ago was fixed with a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiegoMoraes88, Sep 21, 2020.

1. PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

Since the windows 10 update half of September my computer keeps stuttering every 2 seconds. The first update a few weeks ago was fixed with a new update a few hours after with me checking for it every 10 minutes. Second time it was the same. 3th time there are no new updates from windows and I cant fix the issues.

I uninstalled and installed the latest audio and video drivers. I did look to see if there was any issues with the ssd, power, virtual memory and disks. Nothing. I did reset the machine. Nothing. I went to the event viewer and there are a few issues, but nothing that I have the knowledge to fix. I went to every forum I could find and nothing fix the problem. I don`t know what to do anymore.

The stuttering happens every 0,5 seconds. Please... Any help is good help.

:)

DiegoMoraes88, Sep 21, 2020

2. Video and audio stuttering

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you in resolving your stuttering issue with Video and Audio. I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC and Verify

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Video Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #3:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Audio Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case the issue still persists then will provide you with further steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no
    blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped.Did the DISM and sfc/scannow, corrupted files were found and fixed
    but the problem is still there. In the Reliability History there are several 117 and 141 errors.

Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Clee Irwin, Sep 21, 2020
  4. MrOctober Win User

PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

1. PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues. - Similar Threads - stuttering every seconds

2. Strange PC stuttering 5 seconds for every 2 hours +

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange PC stuttering 5 seconds for every 2 hours +: System and Application logshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AsXN1guPtFsXh80GYmzPWYBi8XQ0AA?e=25N9f6IntelR core TM i7 -8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz RAM 48 GBsystem type 64-bit operating systemWindows 11MOBO EVGA Z370 Classified KGPU EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080 TIPSU EVGA 750W gold Drive HDX2TBX2 SSD...
  3. Strange PC stuttering 5 seconds for every 2 hours +

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange PC stuttering 5 seconds for every 2 hours +: System and Application logshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AsXN1guPtFsXh80GYmzPWYBi8XQ0AA?e=25N9f6IntelR core TM i7 -8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz RAM 48 GBsystem type 64-bit operating systemWindows 11MOBO EVGA Z370 Classified KGPU EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080 TIPSU EVGA 750W gold Drive HDX2TBX2 SSD...
  4. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine: I'm going mad trying to find the root of this bloody problem. I don't understand what's up with it really- Just yesterday i was using my computer just fine, when it began stuttering like so, I didn't do anything suspicious and i've tried updating everything. Looked up in...
  5. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine: I'm going mad trying to find the root of this bloody problem. I don't understand what's up with it really- Just yesterday i was using my computer just fine, when it began stuttering like so, I didn't do anything suspicious and i've tried updating everything. Looked up in...
  6. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant stuttering every second

Constant stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  8. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10: Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters briefly every half second. This issue persists until I restart my computer. After restarting, the issue may begin happening...
  9. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  10. Video Stutters/No Audio When Connected to a Second Screen

Video Stutters/No Audio When Connected to a Second Screen: Hello. I'm having this problem on a new Alienware. First off I'd just like to say I hate it. I hate Dell, their products and their customer service. They suck. On this new Alienware, Windows 10 OS, almost everything works great. My screen flashes black and sometimes stays...