Windows 10: PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

Discus and support PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys,I'm hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction as I've only recently had my PC and I'm not too familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AJ Chantor, Aug 16, 2022.

1. PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

Hi guys,I'm hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction as I've only recently had my PC and I'm not too familiar with troubleshooting it.My PC has been acting up lately while gaming. What happens is the gameplay stutters a lot and the audio cuts out too. Even on discord this happens. My friends' voices is choppy and they say I sound laggy from their end. I don't believe it's internet related as my download speed is around 450+ MB/s.Below are the specs:Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi AM4CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XMemory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32G DDR4 3600MHzGPU: MS

:)

AJ Chantor, Aug 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2022
  3. x509 Win User
    Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

4. philc43 Win User

PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

1. PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay - Similar Threads - Stuttering Freezing During

2. PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay: Hello,My PC has been acting strange. I have recently built it but however, I have been getting random frame drops on some games, where I shouldn't really be experiencing frame drops even by lowering the graphics I still experience themMy specs are:GPU - RTX 3070 tiCPU - AMD...
  3. PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay: Hello,My PC has been acting strange. I have recently built it but however, I have been getting random frame drops on some games, where I shouldn't really be experiencing frame drops even by lowering the graphics I still experience themMy specs are:GPU - RTX 3070 tiCPU - AMD...
  4. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  5. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  6. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

7. PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay: Hi guys,I'm hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction as I've only recently had my PC and I'm not too familiar with troubleshooting it.My PC has been acting up lately while gaming. What happens is the gameplay stutters a lot and the audio cuts out too....
  8. Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests

Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests: Hello, My computer randomly freezes during gameplay but not during stress tests. I don't get a BSOD, it just freezes & then restarts. If I disable automatic restart it just hangs forever. I've tried to find the issue myself unsuccesfully by: 1. Running stress tests GPU:...
  9. Xbox one controller freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller freezing during gameplay: I just bought a new xbox one s controller and it works most of the time but every once in a while with no discernable pattern it will disconnect or freeze up and stop accepting input and lock the last input as current input I've tried a number of thing including updateing...
  10. Freeze during gameplay World of warships

Freeze during gameplay World of warships: So installed new ssd , clean install of windows still getting freeze A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc00f3de90010 Parameter 2: fffff8026125c988...