Windows 10: PC stuttering

Discus and support PC stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a hour ago my pc started to stutter, whenever I move the mouse it freezes for a half a second, to where you notice it. I'm not sure what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasMCc, Jul 5, 2019.

1. ThomasMCc Win User

PC stuttering

About a hour ago my pc started to stutter, whenever I move the mouse it freezes for a half a second, to where you notice it. I'm not sure what the cause is.

https://youtu.be/c1KOBlYhHYU

The video shows some stuttering. I would appreciate some tips on how to fix this.

A side note, I dont think it was a resource issue, since task manager shown 20-30 percentages on the CPU and graphics card. other than that I do not know.

:)

ThomasMCc, Jul 5, 2019

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jul 5, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 5, 2019
  4. PC stuttering

Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

PC stuttering

1. PC stuttering - Similar Threads - stuttering

2. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  3. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  4. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  5. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  6. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

8. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  9. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  10. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc stuttering

2. windows 10 netflix app stutters playing anime

3. pc stuttering from nothing