Windows 10: PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error

Discus and support PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc suffered sudden total blackout , it did not even go through shut down . I was watching a youtube video at the time. I had to restart it by power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donoharm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. donoharm Win User

PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error

My pc suffered sudden total blackout , it did not even go through shut down . I was watching a youtube video at the time. I had to restart it by power button.

My pc is screened every day for viruses and most recently meaning today none were found.

Also most recent updates are installed.

MY PC i5 5th generation 2.2 GHZ

DELL INSPIRON 5558

8 GB RAM

1 TB HARD DRIVE

WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Any advice will be appreciated.

:)

donoharm, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error :)

Naki, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Error during iTunes installation in Windows 10 64 bits version

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you said that " it worked fine with 32-bit version", and there is a problem in installing in 64-bit version. But iTunes application is compatible with both the versions. There may be an issue with the PC which/iTunes application which is not supporting
    the particular PC.

The error code which you have provided is related to Windows update.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

You can follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box present in the Taskbar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Windows update Troubleshooter.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

SujataMoktan, Jan 6, 2019
  4. PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error

Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error

1. PC SUDDEN Blackout windows 10 64 bit error - Similar Threads - SUDDEN Blackout bit

2. SFC 64-bit fails but 32-bit works on 64-bit PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC 64-bit fails but 32-bit works on 64-bit PC: I have 2 64-bit Win10 PCs. The 32-bit version of SFC works on both of them. The 64-bit version fails on both every time with the error "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."I have searched all over the web, but none of the kindergarten-level...
  3. SFC 64-bit fails but 32-bit works on 64-bit PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC 64-bit fails but 32-bit works on 64-bit PC: I have 2 64-bit Win10 PCs. The 32-bit version of SFC works on both of them. The 64-bit version fails on both every time with the error "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."I have searched all over the web, but none of the kindergarten-level...
  4. windows 10 64 on 32 bit pc

windows 10 64 on 32 bit pc: I installed windows 10 64 on a 32 bit pc will it work just fine or ...... plz help am not sure about if it gonna work smoothly or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-64-on-32-bit-pc/c88f5c2f-eac5-4f0a-b531-d65902ff64e9
  5. Windows 10 PC 64 bit Start Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC 64 bit Start Up Error Message: Each time I restart my computer, I receive the following error message X C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603…Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the itemI have not...
  6. Windows 10 - 64 bit on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - 64 bit on my pc: I ran windows repair and afterwards the computer rebooted, but the mouse, keyboard and dvd were not working. Closed down and rebooted and this is what no keyboard, or mouse and USB legacy support disabled. USB's and DVD do not working and therefore pressing "F1" and "Del"...
  7. Error installing windows 10 64 bit on a pc with nothing on it. Rebuilt pc

Error installing windows 10 64 bit on a pc with nothing on it. Rebuilt pc: So my pc broke cause something got spilled on the tower, i took it to some kid that knows a whole lot more about PCs than i do. He isnt an expert though, he just knows a lot more than i do. Nothing would turn on so he came to the conclusion that the power supply, hard drive,...
  8. 32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC

32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC: My PC has 64-bit archtecture and runs 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1903. I have an old but well working printer with only a 32-bit driver. I need to run 32-bit Windows 10 to be able to use the printer. I have downloaded 32-bit Windows.iso and "burned " it on a USB hard...
  9. Hardware errors on W10 64 bit PC

Hardware errors on W10 64 bit PC: I have a W10 (10.0.18362 Build 18362) 64 bit PC that has been acting unusual. The most consistent problem is a tremendous lag. If I click on a web browser for example it might take half a minute to open. Click on ThisPC and it also takes forever, like two minutes. This is...
  10. Error 998 Windows 10 64 bit

Error 998 Windows 10 64 bit: i am using a radean RX560 video card, everytime i attempt to launch a game or install drivers i get "error 998" and ":C:/Windows/System32?driverstore?firerepository?c0315626.inf_amd64_8f40b595aa44a083c/atium64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sudden blackout