Windows 10: PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

Discus and support PC Suddenly became Extremly slow. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xevoltz, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Xevoltz Win User

PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't fix it. I would really need help.[moved from de-de]

:)

Xevoltz, Jan 14, 2022

2. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Jan 14, 2022
  3. dehade Win User
    Windows 10 Update 1909 - after update shutdown extremly slow down

Hi,

after the windows 10 update 1909 the shutdown is extremly slow.

/

dehade, Jan 14, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Extremly slow/high usage of CPU/Mem/Bandwidth

Hi, if in general you are experiencing slow response to opening sites and pages on the internet, this could be due to factors outside your PC. Do you have any other device which can use the same router to compare with?

1. You might be using a slow DNS
    Test your DNS server Miniblog
    - used every time you request a new page.

Description of two tools:
    Two Tools for Testing DNS Server Speeds

Big list of tools:
    9 Tool To Check DNS Health for Troubleshooting

2. Your server may be busy- lots of traffic, or some other problem.

3. Your internet connection may not be performing well:
    Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

4. Try another browser- do you experience the same in Edge, for example?

5. Are you using a VPN? (Note: using a VPN per se does not mean internet page response is slow).

A number of people seem to miss this:

PC Suddenly became Extremly slow. [​IMG]

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow. - Similar Threads - Suddenly became Extremly

2. My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working: A few days ago my pc became extremely slow and now it’s unusable. Whenever I click on an application my pc freezes and a few seconds later it sends me to a blue screen. After it send me over to bios I don’t know what to do it’s bin like this for 4 days now...
  3. My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working: A few days ago my pc became extremely slow and now it’s unusable. Whenever I click on an application my pc freezes and a few seconds later it sends me to a blue screen. After it send me over to bios I don’t know what to do it’s bin like this for 4 days now...
  4. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  5. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  6. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  8. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.: My PC runs Windows 10, all the fans are working everything seems to be powered but when I start the pc, it is really slow. In games where I had 200+ FPS do I now have below 10 FPS. We have done multiple antivirus tests and that is not the problem. No big programs are opened...
  10. PC suddenly became dangerously slow!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC suddenly became dangerously slow!: I play mostly PC games, my PC can run them quite well I have 0 issues since I built it a couple years ago. I work in the evenings, so when I turned my PC to go to work, I came home later that night to realise my PC suddenly became super slow, I have an SSD and it takes about...