Windows 10: PC Suddenly Freeze

Discus and support PC Suddenly Freeze in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Two weeks ago i upgraded my computer to I7 10700k and mobo Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII Wifi Since then i have a big problem with my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MihneaMHN, Dec 31, 2020.

1. MihneaMHN Win User

PC Suddenly Freeze

Hello!

Two weeks ago i upgraded my computer to I7 10700k and mobo Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII Wifi
    Since then i have a big problem with my computer, is freezing. not responding anymore until i restart it. In most of the cases it's just freezes till restart, but also randomly sometimes the cpu cooler goes to max rpm and sometimes i hear a buzz sound in my headset.

What i've done until now :

• checked the ram with different programs memtest,etc. - nothing bad
    • tested the same problem with only 1 ram in pc same problem
    • also i changed the ram from a friend..same problem
    • reinstalled the windows on my ssd and also on another drive..same problem
    • updated bios same problem..nothing changed.

I've got 2 errors in my events.

1. A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.
    2. https://we.tl/t-YIcIO0MPIw

Any ideas?

The components of my pc are :

•CPU: Intel Comet Lake, Core i7 10700K •Mobo: ASUS Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO WI-FI •Cooling : Corsair Hydro Series H110i •GPU: Asus Rog Strix 1070 OC 8Gb 256 Bits •Power Supply: Corsair HX750i •Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB DDR4 2133MHz CL13 •SSD : Kingston SSDNow UV400 + Patriot •HDD Seagate Baracuda 1TB •Windows 10 Pro

:)

MihneaMHN, Dec 31, 2020

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Dec 31, 2020
  3. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 31, 2020
  4. PC Suddenly Freeze

pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

PC Suddenly Freeze

1. PC Suddenly Freeze - Similar Threads - Suddenly Freeze

2. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  3. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  4. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  5. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  6. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  8. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  9. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...
  10. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...