Windows 10: PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed

Discus and support PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just built a new PC, and my first built PC at that, and every so often it seems to just flat out freeze until I hold the power button to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Code87201, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Code87201 Win User

PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed

I have just built a new PC, and my first built PC at that, and every so often it seems to just flat out freeze until I hold the power button to turn it off or press the reset button. I have checked my QA codes for my motherboard however as it's frozen it only shows the QA code for a normal running board, I have taken the event captures after every freeze and filter it for critical and errors within the last hour and would like some understanding of what they possibly mean, one of them I worry indicates my CPU caused my crash.Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category Critical 7/12/2021

:)

Code87201, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Divin3 Win User

Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Jul 12, 2021
  3. dbldee Win User
    Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Jul 12, 2021
  4. PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed

little cat, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed

1. PC Suddenly Freezes, and a hard restart is needed - Similar Threads - Suddenly Freezes hard

2. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...
  3. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...
  4. PC sudden freezes and restarts without BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC sudden freezes and restarts without BSOD: I ran verifier and kept getting BSODhere is the minidump and sysinfohttps://we.tl/t-rB0LFgASR4the errors in eventvwr areThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff807038fa320. A...
  5. PC restart / freezing suddenly.

PC restart / freezing suddenly.: Hello, For the last few days my PC starts/freezes a lot. This happens while gaming or watching yt or streams. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.This is the message in my log.One or more user-mode drivers has encountered a problem and the host process has...
  6. Screen Freezes but Audio Still There -- Need to Hard Restart. Help?

Screen Freezes but Audio Still There -- Need to Hard Restart. Help?: Hello all, so let me elaborate the subject by explaining my problem. I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop AN515-43-R2WK. This has been happening for the past 3 days. There's no specific moment or scenario that triggers this; but this all happens randomly. Sometimes whenever I...
  7. Windows suddenly freezing and need to do hard shudown every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly freezing and need to do hard shudown every time: Whenever I start my laptop windows boots perfectly fine. But after some time(unpredictable) it freezes and nothing works. I can't do anything other than a force shut down by pressing the power button. submitted by /u/pokemanic69 [link] [comments]...
  8. PC Suddenly Freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Suddenly Freeze: Hello! Two weeks ago i upgraded my computer to I7 10700k and mobo Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII Wifi Since then i have a big problem with my computer, is freezing. not responding anymore until i restart it. In most of the cases it's just freezes till restart, but also randomly...
  9. PC freezes need to forze it to restart

PC freezes need to forze it to restart: my pc keeps freezing after windows 10 i tryed reseting the pc and later install windows again and it keeps freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pc-freezes-need-to-forze-it-to-restart/4c27a059-058d-4972-97a5-b79f90f2868b
  10. Random Computer Freezing - Need to hard restart after freezing No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Computer Freezing - Need to hard restart after freezing No BSOD: Hello, I'm going to post two different scenarios that happens when my computer needs a hard restart My computer freezes completely (literally no movement on the screen or anything, it's not slow it's frozen). And an extremely loud buzzing sound comes out of my...