Windows 10: PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

Discus and support PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would really like to solve a big and disruptive issue I am facing since I've built this new PC. When it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PardeepOne, May 15, 2020.

1. PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would really like to solve a big and disruptive issue I am facing since I've built this new PC. When it occurs I can see that the entire PC is still on all the fans are on as usual and even the CPU's wraith fan has its lights on so it seems that the PC is on but the monitor, keyboard and mouse are suddenly turned off!.

I checked in my Event Viewer and all I see is a "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly", and that seems understandable as I hardly turned off the PC after it went out of response... My PC is completely new and I've also done a RAM test and it went OK without any problem. My PC's specs:

• ASUS B450M-A motherboard
    • AMD Ryzen 2700x
    • Crucial 8GBx2 3200Hz Ram
    • Asus RX580 4GB
    • Corsair TX650M
    • 1TB WD I am planning to add a SSD as soon as possible

As a clarification this problem is completely random and sometimes it doesn't happen for an entire week..

Thanks in advance!

:)

PardeepOne, May 15, 2020
  2. KK
    kk Win User

No Signal Message on screen the goes Black?

No, not hibernating, I turn it on and a few seconds later the "Ativa" logo pops up then the screen goes black with a little blue box that says, no signal. That stays up for 2 seconds, then everything goes black and moving the mouse or punching keys does nothing. I did plug her screen into a laptop and her screen was back to normal and worked perfectly.
    Just remembered: When I first looked at it, her mouse wasn't showing any life(no lights) but I switched the mouse out with a new one and it light up and I suppose was fine but I really couldn't check it because there was no screen to test it with.

3. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off [​IMG]

PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off [​IMG]

crazymama77, May 15, 2020
  4. llanita Win User

PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc

This started happening about a week ago, and it occurs almost once a day. The screen suddenly goes black for a second or so, then the pc restarts, it goes through the welcome screen etc.

I get no warning at all. Its not because overheating, because sometimes it happens after I've only been logged on for 30 mins and there's no heat coming from the tower. Sometimes it happens hours after I'm on.

The pc is about 3 years old. It's AMD A10-7700K Radeon R7, 10 Compute cores 4C+6G 3.40 GHz

llanita, May 15, 2020
Thema:

PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off

1. PC suddenly goes into black screen the red light in the mouse also goes off - Similar Threads - suddenly goes black

2. Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...: I've been using my PC with the same Windows 10 installation with latest updates installed instantly as they roll out for the past 5 years with no problems.A week ago, I installed a new clean version of Windows 11 using the media creation tool from the official website with a...
  3. Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...: I've been using my PC with the same Windows 10 installation with latest updates installed instantly as they roll out for the past 5 years with no problems.A week ago, I installed a new clean version of Windows 11 using the media creation tool from the official website with a...
  4. my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...: my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it.yesterday it did it again but i was watching a video and i had to reboot for installing an application and then when i rebooted it i went to youtube played the...
  5. my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...

my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red...: my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it.yesterday it did it again but i was watching a video and i had to reboot for installing an application and then when i rebooted it i went to youtube played the...
  6. mouse goes off screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mouse goes off screen: in minecraft windows 10 edition when i play and look down my mouse goes off screen and opens my taskbar and if i look up then it opens the top bar where it shows options to exit, minimize, or "restore down" or whatever its supposed to be. i tried pretty much everything but...
  7. Laptop's screen goes black suddenly, keyboard also stops working. HELP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop's screen goes black suddenly, keyboard also stops working. HELP.: Hello,i am on Asus GL552vw i7 6200, 16gb, 960m nvidia. Recently got the Windows 10, version 20H2 late due to connexant driver issues.few days after the update i am having strange black screen with keyboard and mouse not working. The laptop is working in black screen too....
  8. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?: How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht?
  9. Camera light goes on and off

Camera light goes on and off: New Dell Inspiron 7590 has integrated webcam that is blinking off on on, even in the Camera app. Great machine but if I can't use it for video calls, what's the point given everybody is working from home. This is using Microsoft USB drivers version 10.0.18362.815 consisting...
  10. Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.: This is a 3 and a half year old HP laptop. It has worked fine. Today, for the first time, (after being checked for a flight) the screen started floating pixels for lack of a better description. Then the screen became wavy and then totally grayed out. I have no idea what the...