Windows 10: Pc suddenly have more hdd space

Discus and support Pc suddenly have more hdd space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Soo yesterday i had 695gb out off 918gb free. And this morning i booted up my pc and now i have 756gb free space, is this normal? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiveNoFuck, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Pc suddenly have more hdd space

Soo yesterday i had 695gb out off 918gb free. And this morning i booted up my pc and now i have 756gb free space, is this normal?

submitted by /u/GiveNoFuck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GiveNoFuck, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Pc suddenly have more hdd space

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Pc suddenly have more hdd space

1. Pc suddenly have more hdd space - Similar Threads - suddenly more hdd

2. Suddenly more and then less drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly more and then less drive space: Hello,About 1-2 days ago I noticed that on my D: so not C: where windows is on the space went from ~64 gb to 91 Gb. Now today it went from 91 Gb to 72 Gb and now at the time of writing back up to 88 Gb. I have not used any cleaner apps or off what I am aware uninstalled...
  3. more disk space

more disk space: Can I buy more disk space and will i be allowed to download apps or programs with this additional disk space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-disk-space/fb4a9a17-795e-4755-8ad0-5f45200a0250
  4. More space to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    More space to reset: I'm attempting to reset my system and delete all of my files, but it's demanding more space. So, what are my options? System Configuration Lenovo IdeaPad S145 SSD 512GB...
  5. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  6. Reinstalled Windows, Have A Drop In HDD Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalled Windows, Have A Drop In HDD Space: Hello. I had reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop that had 8GB ram and 1TB of HDD. My laptop died. I needed a boot disk and RAM chips. I got my computer back up and running again by reinstalling Windows version 2004. Then when I checked the HDD, it only has a max capacity of...
  7. The more I delete the less space I have

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The more I delete the less space I have: How do I get more space on my C drive? I've done disk clean ups, cache, and cleaned out temporary files. But im just getting less and less space. submitted by /u/neroniko [link] [comments]...
  8. more space

more space: how do i get more space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-space/2594cde7-bcdb-405e-8a1d-3a48fcf88829
  9. PC low on space message--how to make more space?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC low on space message--how to make more space?: PC is low on space-How to make more space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-low-on-space-message-how-to-make-more-space/6cd37556-f535-458c-8ac9-a98562a86be1
  10. Hard disk suddenly shows a 100GB more free space

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard disk suddenly shows a 100GB more free space: I've recently upgraded to windows 10 home version from windows 8.1 . My hard disk space before the upgrade was around 50GB. After the upgrade it was reduced to around 32 GB. I figured it was just because windows was storing some of the older files temporarily to allow for a...