Windows 10: PC suddenly misbehaving

Discus and support PC suddenly misbehaving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abinash Nayak1, Jun 22, 2022.

1. PC suddenly misbehaving

Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot manager kept showing up and when I signed in, I was gonna click the refresh but I saw something weird the "e" in the refresh was underlined, I ignored it and use my web browser.I entered the web browser then searched something and when I tried to scroll up, I was unable to do that, then I closed the web browser and tried to use other applications like settings or task manager When I opened any of them, their icon started glowing yellow in the taskbar.

:)

Abinash Nayak1, Jun 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 Suddenly Misbehaving

From 2-3 days Windows 10 is misbehaving on my system. I noticed some misbehaving on my system.

• First each and every single Microsoft builtin function like Change date and time Security and Maintenance and other similar builtin function asking prompt to run or not. And their publishers are unknown.
    • Second Microsoft Windows Defender is running but Defenders app is not opening giving the error message "An error has occurred in the program during initialization. If this problem continues please contact system Administrator" and error code is 0x80070426.
      It says contact administrator but I'm the administrator of my system. I also check user account and confirmed my administration of my system.
    • Third Windows Updates are also stop working and I cannot able to update some security related updates.
    These are some which I noticed may be there are more errors. And I also run disk check, I didn't downloaded any program/app in these days, I also check UAC control and it is on recommended value and everything I know about nothing is working. Please anyone
    from support can help me in that.

And also I have genuine Windows 10 (Pro) updated from Windows 7 (Ultimate). My Windows 10 key is digitally signed and associated with my Microsoft account (I'm using that account for Login on Windows).

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MUHAMMAD GHOUS, Jun 22, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2022
  4. PC suddenly misbehaving

PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

PC suddenly misbehaving

1. PC suddenly misbehaving - Similar Threads - suddenly misbehaving

2. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  3. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  4. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  6. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

"news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  7. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  9. PC suddenly misbehaving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly misbehaving: Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot manager kept showing up and when I signed in, I was gonna click the refresh but I saw something weird the "e" in the refresh was...
  10. PC suddenly misbehaving

PC suddenly misbehaving: Hi, I'm Abinash NayakI've been using my Laptop since 2 yearsFew days ago, suddenly my PC started misbehaving,Whenever I power on my Laptop, boot manager kept showing up and when I signed in, I was gonna click the refresh but I saw something weird the "e" in the refresh was...