Windows 10: PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

Discus and support PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pillager 5223, Feb 16, 2024.

1. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?

:)

Pillager 5223, Feb 16, 2024
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Why is the power button blinking light

The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of home screen or anything like that please help

Ashlea Borman, Feb 16, 2024
  4. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

Correct .. that's the norm for me when I shutdown

Atomcrusher, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

1. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light - Similar Threads - suddenly shutdowns leaving

2. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light: When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?...
  3. Why is the power button blinking light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the power button blinking light: The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of...
  4. Why is the power button blinking light

Why is the power button blinking light: The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of...
  5. After shutdown/restart the power button is still blinking

After shutdown/restart the power button is still blinking: Hi I'm at windows 11, when I either shutdown or restart my laptop the screen goes shut but the power button is still blinking and if I press any button the screen shows the typical thing you see after turning it on....
  6. After shutdown/restart the power button is still blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After shutdown/restart the power button is still blinking: Hi I'm at windows 11, when I either shutdown or restart my laptop the screen goes shut but the power button is still blinking and if I press any button the screen shows the typical thing you see after turning it on....
  7. Power button constantly blinking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power button constantly blinking: i remember al my computers did this in the past, i think its just doing to let you know it processing or something like that, the windows pc i now have has a big power button with en led o ring around it. is there anyway to keep the led steady? submitted by /u/swollpug89...
  8. Shutdown but power button still lights up for a few mins then it's off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown but power button still lights up for a few mins then it's off: So recently, I've found out that my power button still lights up after shutting down. The thing is that it lights up for a few minutes then it's fully shutdown. I've tried the parts where you go into your power options and turning off the fast startup already but still no...
  9. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  10. Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicatr-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9