Windows 10: PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

Discus and support PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I'm playing games or live streaming, my pc suddenly shuts off on its own. It frequently turns off when I'm doing specific actions Such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonaldJr., Dec 28, 2020.

1. DonaldJr. Win User

PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

Whenever I'm playing games or live streaming, my pc suddenly shuts off on its own. It frequently turns off when I'm doing specific actions Such as using abilities in valorant, or oepning doors and tacking pictures in phazmophobia. But I don't have any issues when i am just surfing or watching videos. I did scan for viruses but there weren't anything. GPU and CPU temperatures are ok, at around 45 to 65 degrees Celsius. I also attempt to repair windows but the problem still persists. After how many shutdowns this appeared in my screen when turning my pc on again:

PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games [​IMG]the psu fan's are ok but its case gradually heats up. Is it related to my power supply, or something else?

SPECS:

i5.4460

MSI GTX 1050 ti

Ripjaw X 16Gb ddr3 1333mhz

Asus H81m - d

Generic 700w PSU

WD Green 240Gb SSD

Windows 10

:)

DonaldJr., Dec 28, 2020

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Dec 28, 2020
  3. cyretired Win User
    PC shuts down playing games

Thanks for the reply. Solved

It wouldn't play any games at all, just shut down my PC each time. I checked the CPU temp on a high demanding game, highest temp was 136 f which is ok.

Solved the problem, my PC was plugged into a backup power supply unit so on a hunch I plugged it into a separate outlet directly. Ericka, most have had a power drop from the UPS unit to my PS which caused it to shut down on high demand, so I'll have to replace
    it. Lucky because I'd still be trying to fix it

cyretired, Dec 28, 2020
  4. PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

1. PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games - Similar Threads - suddenly shuts down

2. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  3. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  4. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  5. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  6. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing after playing games force shut down: First of all my specs:ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHzVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Operating SystemWindows 10RAM16 GBI dont know what to do, im playing games like for 1 hour then randomly it crashes. No sound, my monitor is stop working and the only thing i...
  7. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

PC Freezing after playing games force shut down: First of all my specs:ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHzVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Operating SystemWindows 10RAM16 GBI dont know what to do, im playing games like for 1 hour then randomly it crashes. No sound, my monitor is stop working and the only thing i...
  8. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...
  10. PC shut down suddenly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shut down suddenly: OS: Windows 10 PRO 64 bits. versión 1709 - compilación 16299.64 Processor: Intel i5 x 64 bits Mother: Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN) MSG de Error en visor de eventos: svchost (4384,D,46) SRUJet: Error: la página de base...