Windows 10: PC suddenly started doing this?

Discus and support PC suddenly started doing this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coldpop11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyhpfh/pc_suddenly_started_doing_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coldpop11, Apr 10, 2020.

1. PC suddenly started doing this?

/u/coldpop11, Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 10, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

PC suddenly started doing this?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

PC suddenly started doing this?

1. PC suddenly started doing this? - Similar Threads - suddenly started doing

2. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  3. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  4. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC Won't Start After Sudden Shutdown: I was using my PC and then, however, I don't know why the screen suddenly becomes blue and appear saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". It didn't restart automatically, then I press the power button the force shutdown. After sometime, I press it again but...
  6. Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC: So recently, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in minecraft. I used to be able to get about 500 fps in single player, and about 300 on servers. Now, I can't even reach 200 fps. I've looked on the forms, reinstalled minecraft and java, and even clean my PC. I've even checked...
  7. PC Restarts suddenly to black then starts up again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Restarts suddenly to black then starts up again.: Hello, My pc just suddenly goes black and restarts. Sometimes it goes black and the screen wont come on again however the pc is still on. When i try and shut it off by holding down the power button, it doesn't work so I have to go and shut it off from the back. I'm rather...
  8. Help, my PC suddenly started getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my PC suddenly started getting BSODs: Hello, recently I started getting BSODs (SYSTEM THREAD NOT HANDLED and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION). Reinstalled windows, used sfc /scannow and had no problems for a while, but now I got another bsod, and running the scan tells me there are damaged files. I've checked my drivers...
  9. PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Wont Start After Sudden Shut Down: My Pc has this annoying habit of not starting up for sometimes up to several days after a sudden unexpected shutdown. trying to manually turn it on through a screw driver doesnt help and im pretty surethe power button is fine and the power supply is working since i can see...
  10. PC suddenly started restarting much slower for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC suddenly started restarting much slower for no reason: As the title says, there's really no background to this as I noticed it only a few days ago. When restarting, it now hangs on "Restarting" screen for a few minutes, so booting up is still fast but it takes much longer for the PC to "start" restarting. Windows is installed on...