Windows 10: PC suddenly very slow and BSOD

Discus and support PC suddenly very slow and BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a new PC one month ago and it was working fine the first few days, but then I started getting BSOD on startup. It would happen rarely so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kamen1882, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Kamen1882 Win User

PC suddenly very slow and BSOD

So I bought a new PC one month ago and it was working fine the first few days, but then I started getting BSOD on startup. It would happen rarely so it didn't bother me that much, but yesterday my PC suddenly got very slow. I couldn't play games I used to play, every time I start heavier games I just get BSOD, I looked in the event viewer and all BSOD-s I got on this PC are Kernel-Power. The error that was shown on BSOD was mostly iqrl_not_less_or_equal.I tried updating drivers, scanning for malware with Kaspersky Security Cloud, I also tested it in cinebenchR23I would usually get 16k-17k but

:)

Kamen1882, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

PC suddenly very slow and BSOD

1. PC suddenly very slow and BSOD - Similar Threads - suddenly very slow

2. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  3. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  4. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC suddenly got very slow overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly got very slow overnight: Basically I turned my PC on and the boot time suddenly got significantly slower. Not only that but opening programs on it takes a while too. And of course it interferes with gaming performance giving it more stutters and that is not ideal at all lol. It happened the day after...
  6. PC suddenly got very slow overnight

PC suddenly got very slow overnight: Basically I turned my PC on and the boot time suddenly got significantly slower. Not only that but opening programs on it takes a while too. And of course it interferes with gaming performance giving it more stutters and that is not ideal at all lol. It happened the day after...
  7. PC suddenly got very slow overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  9. Windows suddenly very slow

Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  10. PC suddenly very slow and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly very slow and BSOD: So I bought a new PC one month ago and it was working fine the first few days, but then I started getting BSOD on startup. It would happen rarely so it didn't bother me that much, but yesterday my PC suddenly got very slow. I couldn't play games I used to play, every time I...