Windows 10: PC suddenly wont work anymore

Discus and support PC suddenly wont work anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HiIm looking for some help.I had some problems with my PC recently. It all started with some Windows updates popping up every time I wanted to turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxNeedHelp, Jun 15, 2021.

1. PC suddenly wont work anymore

HiIm looking for some help.I had some problems with my PC recently. It all started with some Windows updates popping up every time I wanted to turn off my PC saying "Update and shutdown" or "Update and restart" But even when I updated the same message would pop up again when I wanted to shutdown the PC. I later figured out that I had to close all programs before doing it and it seemed to work.But then a new problem occurred, every time my PC would start up I would get stuck on a screen with a Loading circle of dots and Asus above it My motherboard is a Asus. As said it would get stuck and I

:)

MaxNeedHelp, Jun 15, 2021

2. apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Kazeus77 Win User
    Touchpad wont scroll or select with Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 and suddenly my touchpad wont work, i have followed suggestions of enabling the ELAN but it only made my touchpad function as a pointer and it wont select and scroll anymore. What do i need to do please help...PC suddenly wont work anymore :)

Karen

Kazeus77, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

PC suddenly wont work anymore

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

PC suddenly wont work anymore

1. PC suddenly wont work anymore - Similar Threads - suddenly wont anymore

2. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore: I use a Chinese keyboard daily and suddenly it stopped working yesterday. I followed so many instructions to repair this problem which include the:- Disable Microsoft IME which appears in Task Manager and causes high CPU- Touch keyboard in services set to manual it was...
  3. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore: I use a Chinese keyboard daily and suddenly it stopped working yesterday. I followed so many instructions to repair this problem which include the:- Disable Microsoft IME which appears in Task Manager and causes high CPU- Touch keyboard in services set to manual it was...
  4. Chinese Keyboard suddenly doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why wont Window + G work anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont Window + G work anymore?: i have been press window logo + G for the last 3 hours and im pissed and i swear to god if you tell me "press Windows logo + G" i will find you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-window-g-work-anymore/d2d6dd6d-e82a-4b73-a4cc-d657b3fecd1c
  6. why wont Window + G work anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont Window + G work anymore?: i have been press window logo + G for the last 3 hours and im pissed and i swear to god if you tell me "press Windows logo + G" i will find you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-window-g-work-anymore/d2d6dd6d-e82a-4b73-a4cc-d657b3fecd1c
  7. My controller suddenly wont work on newer pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller suddenly wont work on newer pc games: i have a wired xbox one controller from Power A. whenever i play older games like mw2 or bo2 on pc, it works without any issue. but recently iver tried to play fall guys and the call of duty cold war beta. literally after one second of input me jumping or moving the...
  8. USB ports suddenly not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports suddenly not working anymore: Left my laptop alone for roughly 10 minutes, came back to all my plugged in devices ( mouse, portable drive) not working. replugged everything in every port, noone worked. what ive tried: -Device Manager update of the usb hub, reinstall etc. No exclamation mark or anything...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore

Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore: Hello, My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button in the action center has completely disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any...
  10. Headphones will not work on pc anymore.

Headphones will not work on pc anymore.: My headphones where working just fine. Now even with them plugged in, the sound still comes through my speakers. Weird thing is when I unplug them and click on my sound icon down by my clock it says headphones and no sound come through the speakers. It's like it's working...