Windows 10: PC Suggestion?

Discus and support PC Suggestion? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I need help. I am looking to buy a PC, with roughly these features: A Windows PC With like at least 8 GB ram With 256 GB storage I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Advvas, Sep 24, 2020.

1. /u/Advvas Win User

PC Suggestion?

Hey guys,

I need help. I am looking to buy a PC, with roughly these features:

• A Windows PC
    • With like at least 8 GB ram
    • With 256 GB storage
    • I don't need a big screen
    • Something I can use to run: Blender(3d animation software), Adobe After Effects(video editing software) and Adobe Illustrator(similar to Photoshop); often simultaneously
    • Something ≥$2000
    • Optional warranty
    • Doesn't need to be magnificent, as long as it meets most of the above requirements.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Advvas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Advvas, Sep 24, 2020
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Sep 24, 2020
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

PC Suggestion?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

PC Suggestion?

1. PC Suggestion? - Similar Threads - Suggestion

2. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool: Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in the shape of the doodle?...
  3. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects: Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d-suggestion-transparency-setting-for/2bd5b238-83ee-42ef-9fe5-ef88bf02bcfa
  4. Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube: Hi There, Is it possible to have a dial that adjusted not the overall size of the tube or doughnut, but the actual thickness of the wall? Much like in the 3D doodle. And much like the 3D doodle, can we also determine the shape of the tube/wall of the doughnut?...
  5. Get Text Suggestions as you type globally when using Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Get Text Suggestions as you type globally when using Windows 10: Most computer users come into contact with automatic suggestions when they type in the browser's address bar. The browser may display search term suggestions based on the user's input. Some programs may also provide suggestions, but did you know that Windows 10 comes with...
  6. How can I see what Disk Cleanup & Storage Sense suggest deleting in my Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I see what Disk Cleanup & Storage Sense suggest deleting in my Downloads folder?: OS is Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 64-bit build 17763.1554. Disk Cleanup & Storage Sense both report that 1.09 MB of data can be deleted in my Downloads folder. Neither of them allows me to browse or otherwise review what/which these files are. However, my actual Downloads...
  7. debug files are created automatically ....please suggest !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    debug files are created automatically ....please suggest !!!: [ATTACH] [0829/154728.177:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc127] NtOpenThread: {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights. 0xc0000022 [0829/154728.224:ERROR:exception_snapshot_win.cc99] thread ID 6552 not found in...
  8. feature suggestion - fun vs student profile perfect fit for corona days

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    feature suggestion - fun vs student profile perfect fit for corona days: hi , here is a typical issue that many parents with kids probably are facing, especially now that remote learning became so common. Under normal circumstances I'd like my kids to have a limited quota for using their computers, let's say 2 hours per day. however - on days...
  9. Suggestions for Drive Imaging SW

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suggestions for Drive Imaging SW: Looking to replace spinning disk with SSD. Don't keep up on this stuff like I used to. What do you recommend for Drive image to boot and recover system on new SSD? I don't know if the Windows drive image app is trust worthy. Honestly I'm surprised drive manufacturers don't...
  10. Have a cloned disk. Suggest additional disaster recovery methods

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a cloned disk. Suggest additional disaster recovery methods: I have a system with a 1:1 cloned disk, e.g. the 2TB Samsung 970 NVMe SSD is cloned to a 2TB samsung EVO 860 SATA disk and both are bootable. I run the clone process via Macrium Reflect 166403