Windows 10: PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist

Discus and support PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have several pairs of wired headphones. Whenever I try to use any of them, audio plays for a few seconds, then mutes while Windows simultaneously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Some Guy Wanting Help, Oct 8, 2019.

1. PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist

I have several pairs of wired headphones. Whenever I try to use any of them, audio plays for a few seconds, then mutes while Windows simultaneously switches to a device called "HEADSET EARPHONE (XBOX_360_DEVICE_01:03)." However, no such device exists. I do not have headphones made specifically for the 360; I don't even own a 360. If I switch back to the headphones from this device, the problem restarts itself - audio plays for a few seconds and then mutes when Windows switches to this non-existent device. This renders all pairs of headphones virtually useless. Using Windows 10, 18362.

:)

Some Guy Wanting Help, Oct 8, 2019

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist :)

GiancarlosGarza, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Oct 8, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist

1. PC Switches From Headphones to Device That Doesn't Exist - Similar Threads - Switches Headphones Device

2. Wi-Fi switch doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi switch doesn't exist: Hi!I'm a possesor of a HP Laptop running Windows 10. A month ago i had problems with a black screen appearing on my screen after logging in. I proceded according to instructions, that I received from a ticket- a total reset, re-instaling Windows 10 etc. Before the...
  3. Wi-Fi switch doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi switch doesn't exist: Hi!I'm a possesor of a HP Laptop running Windows 10. A month ago i had problems with a black screen appearing on my screen after logging in. I proceded according to instructions, that I received from a ticket- a total reset, re-instaling Windows 10 etc. Before the...
  4. Wi-Fi switch doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio device being detected that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device being detected that doesn't exist: As title says. Windows 10 is detecting an audio device that does not exist and has never existed on my PC. How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-being-detected-that-doesnt-exist/3281cf65-907d-4f76-a986-178cc9484b4f
  6. Audio device being detected that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device being detected that doesn't exist: As title says. Windows 10 is detecting an audio device that does not exist and has never existed on my PC. How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-being-detected-that-doesnt-exist/3281cf65-907d-4f76-a986-178cc9484b4f
  7. My PC keeps switching to an audio device that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps switching to an audio device that doesn't exist: My PC HP 15-dy1074nr, Windows 10 Home 19042.1052 keeps switching to this non-existent audio device see screenshot. I do not own an Xbox or any Xbox devices, so why it shows an Xbox device is beyond me. This happens only when headphones are connected, mostly when wired but...
  8. Audio keeps switching to device that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keeps switching to device that doesn't exist: My audio output keeps switching itself to a device called "Headset Earphone 2- XBOX_360_DEVICE _00:01." The problem is that this device does not exist. I have no idea where my PC thinks this device is attached at. If I don't play any audio for a while, the device goes away,...
  9. Windows doesn't switch headphones when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't switch headphones when plugged in: Good evening folks! In these days I've been facing a quite annoying problem with Windows; when I plug the headphones Windows doesn't recognize it but if I reboot with the headphones plugged in it works. I've noticed that the Mixer applet groups Speakers and Headphones...
  10. Switching between "playback device" doesn't switch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching between "playback device" doesn't switch.: Hello there, My Surface Pro 4 is unable to switch between the 3 various output audio devices as shown below. For example, audio would be playing through "Speakers (Surface Dock)" then when I switch to "Headset Earphone (4- Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000)", the audio...