Windows 10: PC system freeze and blue screen error

Discus and support PC system freeze and blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since summer of 2020, my windows 10 PC has been suffering from numerous critical issues following Windows updates such as system freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sauron12, Nov 20, 2020.

1. sauron12 Win User

PC system freeze and blue screen error

Hello,

Since summer of 2020, my windows 10 PC has been suffering from numerous critical issues following Windows updates such as system freezes, forcing manual reboots and Blue screen errors, with numerous given errors of its own ranging from: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and one about data structure at the top of my head throughout this year.

The issues mostly stopped happening around the end of summer. However, since the November update, my PC firstly began crashing on the launch of games such as Battlefront 2 and Crusader Kings 3 in the way of freezing, either during the loading of the game or in Battlefront's case, a specific amount of time into a matchAlmost a minute I think. This issue was resolved upon me updating the PC completely and updating the drivers. However, I am at a loss as to what to do, as my pc, at least every 24 hours, will either randomly freeze for no particular reason or will freeze on a daily discord session. For example, i will freeze during the discord call, forcibly reboot my PC , get back into discord, and then a minute in, it will freeze again, making me repeat the latter steps. This is usually all that happens, with no further freezes, although in some cases, the system might blue screen, but i have seen no pattern to this.

In short, my PC has been at least freezing twice , with the second happening right after the first, every day since i installed the latest windows updates, and i have tried numerous options to resolve these issues across the year, such as using command prompt, and other utility programs which could with windows. They usually report that errors have been detected and successfully resolved.

While a satisfactory permanent solution would be nice, i doubt there is one, but having an explanation as to why these occur would be of help as well. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Notable Information:

-Custom built PC made in 2018 and unchanged since.

-Game and PC performance has been unaffected outside of the system collapses.

-As of this message, all windows updates and video card driver updates have been installed.

-If my pc randomly freezes earlier in the day, the later discord freezing never happens, as the pattern for some reason never bypasses 2 freezes per day.

:)

sauron12, Nov 20, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 20, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 20, 2020
  4. PC system freeze and blue screen error

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

PC system freeze and blue screen error

1. PC system freeze and blue screen error - Similar Threads - system freeze blue

2. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  3. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  4. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sudden black screen ,blue screen, system freezing: HiI get random black screens but mostly while I renderingsometimes even just on desktop, a lot of blue screens while rendering on maya and vray, system freezingsthe temps are very good,the problem seems to be a software problem, because i replaced all the parts with no...
  6. Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening

Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening: My pc that I've had for about 7 months has been freezing and blue screening. This usually happens when I'm using a small usage program like Google Chrome, Spotify, and even 30 seconds after logging into Windows . When I want to use the small programs I have to have a large...
  7. System Errors and Blue Screen

System Errors and Blue Screen: *A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. *The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. *The system...
  8. PC Freezing then blue screen

PC Freezing then blue screen: Okay, so the problem has happened for the past couple months to me and I've tried multiple fixes however none are yet to work. So, my PC loads up completely fine. Logs in fine. Starts up fine. I can initially open anything with no issues. I play my game or write my...
  9. Intermittent Blue Screens & System Freezes

Intermittent Blue Screens & System Freezes: Hi, This is a long on going issue, I'm getting intermittent blue screens & system freezes. What I experience is what you might call a Freeze Crash then a blue screen appears after. I built a new PC and the issue has been going on for nearly a year now. The issue still...
  10. PC freezing and showing overclock and blue screen errors

PC freezing and showing overclock and blue screen errors: Hi, Recently my computer is often freezing randomly and the only thing i can do when it happens is restart (sometimes it also repeats the last sound was playing when it freezes). Besides that i have already had 2 cases of blue screen, the first time showing an error of...