Windows 10: PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/...

Discus and support PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I rebuilt my pc after CPU not posting due to not installing the Threadripper according to the instructions half a year ago. After I finished it, it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HenryZhang8, Apr 7, 2020.

1. PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/...

I rebuilt my pc after CPU not posting due to not installing the Threadripper according to the instructions half a year ago. After I finished it, it was fine, everything was normal.

Then when I was using it for a random length of time, the system suddenly "half fails", all sounds fail, the lighting of my Corsair components turns to rainbow meaning that the lighting control software has turned off in the background. Sometime later, the app I'm using freezes, but I was able to click a few times on other apps before they all completely freezes. I can click on the restart/shut down button, but nothing happens. Neither the front I/O nor the Mobo start button works, but the Mobo restart functions fine and can restart the PC.

I opened the Event Viewer and saw more than 1700 Windows Search Service was turned off, which cycles through event ID 7024 and 7034. It says "this interface or port? is not supported" I translated them all so can't promise the correction.

Windows Search 1729 ID 7034

Windows Search :

ID 7024

:)

HenryZhang8, Apr 7, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 7, 2020
  4. ProPlayer Win User

PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/...

PC suddenly turning off

nah, it's not that, there are no crash reports at all... The pc just turns off suddenly with no blue screen nor anything else, it just restarts point blank *Frown PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/... :(

ProPlayer, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/...

1. PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times “”/... - Similar Threads - system suddenly half

2. My pc suddenly started to take 3x more time to boot than normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc suddenly started to take 3x more time to boot than normal: I was downloading gpu driversFrom Acers site specificly for this laptop and when it finished the software required me to restart my pc but when i did something i noticed is that it took way longer than usual to boot Normaly my pc boots for about 30-40s but this time it needer...
  3. My pc suddenly started to take 3x more time to boot than normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc suddenly started to take 3x more time to boot than normal: I was downloading gpu driversFrom Acers site specificly for this laptop and when it finished the software required me to restart my pc but when i did something i noticed is that it took way longer than usual to boot Normaly my pc boots for about 30-40s but this time it needer...
  4. My pc suddenly started to take 3x more time to boot than normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Pc turns on for half a sec and turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turns on for half a sec and turns off: So i recently got a gigabyte GTX 1650 as upgrade from gt 710My pc specs are : 8 gb ddr3 ramI5 2400 Zebronics B75 motherboardI used my pc for gaming after buying the card for around 2 days and today, while i was using my pc, not gaming it turned off for no reason randomly and...
  6. Pc turns on for half a sec and turns off

Pc turns on for half a sec and turns off: So i recently got a gigabyte GTX 1650 as upgrade from gt 710My pc specs are : 8 gb ddr3 ramI5 2400 Zebronics B75 motherboardI used my pc for gaming after buying the card for around 2 days and today, while i was using my pc, not gaming it turned off for no reason randomly and...
  7. Pc turns on for half a sec and turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that!: I have reached more than 1000 in Wordament in Microsoft word game, why won't the score reflect that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-wordament-why-wont-it-turn-to-1000-if-youve-won/b24adc51-af7c-41ff-b640-e5d27ccf858d
  9. In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that!

In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that!: I have reached more than 1000 in Wordament in Microsoft word game, why won't the score reflect that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-wordament-why-wont-it-turn-to-1000-if-youve-won/b24adc51-af7c-41ff-b640-e5d27ccf858d
  10. Microsoft Defender protecting more than half of Windows PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender protecting more than half of Windows PCs: According to Microsoft, Windows Defender has a 50% (active) share on Windows. Windows Defender’s increasing trust and popularity is an important achievement for Microsoft, especially because many people have been trained to believe that Windows Defender alone isn’t enough....