Windows 10: PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I own a custom PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, and had been using a Wacom tablet on it with no problems, but a couple of days ago it stopped registering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JexKerome, Apr 3, 2019.

1. JexKerome Win User

PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

I own a custom PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, and had been using a Wacom tablet on it with no problems, but a couple of days ago it stopped registering pen pressure. Looking into it I noticed the Tablet PC Input service is now missing, it cannot be found in Services nor in Windows Features. All online help I've found so far insists it must be in either of those places, and no further help beyond that is offered, so I'm at a loss on how to get this service back. Any further help on this would be appreciated.

:)

JexKerome, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hi Artistic Noose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:
      winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    2. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the Tablet PC?

This issue can be fixed by enabling the service or starting it from the services. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Start the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Services.msc and it enter.
    3. Search for Tablet PC Input Service.
      (There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly.
      SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing.)
    4. Double click on the service and select
      Automatic in drop down StartUp type.
    5. Click on Start or Restart option to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type msconfig and it enter.
    3. In the System Configuration window,go to
      Servicestab and search for
      Tablet PC Input Service.
    4. Check the option, Tablet PC Input Service
      to enable it.
    5. Click on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I would also suggest you to follow the steps
    provided by AnthonyJose on 2 December 2016.
    If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?

Hello Terry, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

You can try to fix this issue by enabling this service or by starting it from the services. I recommend you a few troubleshooting methods:

Method 1: Start the service.

- Hold down Windows + R keys together on your keyboard.

- Type in Services.msc and click on Enter.

- Look for Tablet PC Input Service. There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly. (SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing).

- Double click on the service and choose ‘Automatic’ in the drop-down StartUp type.

- Tap on Start or Restart to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

- Hold down Windows + R keys together on your keyboard.

- Type in msconfig and click on Enter.

- Find System Configuration window, navigate to Services tab and look for ‘Tablet PC Input Service’.

- Put the check mark next to ‘Tablet PC Input Service’ option to enable it.

- Tap on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I recommend that you perform the steps provided by Anthony Jose on 2 December 2016 in the following thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Apr 3, 2019
  4. PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hey, my Tablet PC Input Service is missing, gone nowhere to be found. is there anyway I can redownload it 'er something? Or is there another solution to fix this, because my drawing tablet is annoyingly crippled.

Artistic Noose, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

1. PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Tablet Input Service

2. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  3. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  4. Tablet PC input

Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  5. Tablet input support missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  6. Tablet input support missing

Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  7. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N: I've been trying to find where could I disable Tablet PC Input Panel in my pc but it's nowhere to be found, I can't find any trusted sites to download the driver if in case that might be the problem. I've tried to search them as the images below but I can't just find it. How...
  8. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing: I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named Tablet PC Input Panel pops up, which I can use for handwriting recognition. I could not find Tablet PC Input Panel in Windows...
  9. Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?: I cannot find my Tablet PC Input Service nowhere - it is missing! Can I install it again or have you any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-tablet-pc-input-service/f85bf38e-545d-4cec-a5f2-9567733619dd
  10. My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!: Hey, my Tablet PC Input Service is missing, gone nowhere to be found. is there anyway I can redownload it 'er something? Or is there another solution to fix this, because my drawing tablet is annoyingly crippled....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablet pc input service windows 10

2. tablet input service windows 10

3. tablet pc windows

4. TabletPC Input Service