Windows 10: Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up

Discus and support Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started getting this after I restarted my pc 4 times because the data wouldnt save and now I have to wait 7-8 min everytime I want to do something on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OFakeShroud, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up

I started getting this after I restarted my pc 4 times because the data wouldnt save and now I have to wait 7-8 min everytime I want to do something on it. The window update messed up my computer ive been dealing with this for almost 4 month.

:)

OFakeShroud, Dec 3, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 3, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up

1. Pc takes 7-8 minute to boot up - Similar Threads - takes minute boot

2. Boot up takes 3+ minutes to get to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot up takes 3+ minutes to get to desktop: Hi,I see other people have uploaded Windows Performance Analyzer files here. I have a file that need analysing as I can't make sense of it.On boot:Session Init takes 103sWinlogon Init takes 251sI put the settings as per this website JustPaste.it to get the file for analysis.I...
  3. Boot up takes 3+ minutes to get to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot up takes 3+ minutes to get to desktop: Hi,I see other people have uploaded Windows Performance Analyzer files here. I have a file that need analysing as I can't make sense of it.On boot:Session Init takes 103sWinlogon Init takes 251sI put the settings as per this website JustPaste.it to get the file for analysis.I...
  4. Boot up takes 3+ minutes to get to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 takes two minutes in boot up with no disk activity.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes two minutes in boot up with no disk activity.: hello, im having a problem with windows 10 taking too long to boot, it didnt use to be like this and i think it started worsening when i upgraded from 1903 to 20h1 (this computer apparently had 1709 and was upgraded to 1803, 1809, and 1903) and looking at it, i think its a...
  6. Windows 10 takes between 8 and 11 minutes to start

Windows 10 takes between 8 and 11 minutes to start: My Toshiba laptop now takes between 8 and 11 minutes to start. I am on version 21H1 OS Build 19043.906. I have enabled boot logging and can see many lines read "BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED" with some text. Parsing the log file reveals the following with the highest number of...
  7. Windows boot up takes 30 minutes

Windows boot up takes 30 minutes: Hey guys, I have a problem with system Boot. Last months i have a problem booting my PC, it takes more than 20 minutes to boot up. It used to do this only when the computer was restarted, now it always happens when I turn on the computer. Here is link with System Summary...
  8. windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?: after switching the laptop it takes 2 to 3 minutes time to boot up and also it takes some 2 minutes to settled .why it happens..... its create waste my time....
  9. booting up takes 4-5 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    booting up takes 4-5 minutes: After installing windows 10 booting up takes at least 4-5 minutes which is frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-up-takes-4-5-minutes/c6e90396-8c19-442f-b455-15a3aa72d7d0
  10. Boot takes many minutes before loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot takes many minutes before loading: HP desktop I just put new hard drive in and installed Windows 10. The Windows 7 hard drive was failing, had no backup or image. Tried to access drive with USB but drive too far gone. Decided to install Windows 10 as an upgrade. After a few minor glitches like no...