Windows 10: Pc taking forever to load

Discus and support Pc taking forever to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xTHHx Tuspot, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Pc taking forever to load

Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do

:)

xTHHx Tuspot, Jun 19, 2019

2. apps takes forever to load

After clicking an icon it takes forever to load the app and after a few minutes the app still remains closed.

RonaldWadhams, Jun 19, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Both, NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA Experience take freaking forever to open and too load list of apps. Even on HDD+SSD hybrid combo. I doubt it's much different with pure SSD...

RejZoR, Jun 19, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Pc taking forever to load

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Pc taking forever to load

1. Pc taking forever to load - Similar Threads - taking forever load

2. Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?: Hi, I did the manual update of #1903. It initially stopped, cuz I had the Re-Install Thumb drive in my PC's USB slot. I removed it - as directed - and the Update progressed slowly but surely, and the "% Completion" numbers increased as time wore on. Nice progress over...
  3. Office Sign In Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Sign In Takes Forever: Hello, Microsoft Community. Ever since 4 months ago, I have noticed that my office and my mail application on my laptop notified me that there was something wrong with my Microsoft account. I have tried to resolve this issue, but it only took me to a loading animation that...
  4. Outlook Takes Forever to Start

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Takes Forever to Start: Outlook has suddenly decided to take forever to start in the April 2018 Update. Further, if I click on an email to read it, Outlook crashes, and when I try to close it, the same thing happens! I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but the same thing happens....
  5. PC taking forever to boot.

PC taking forever to boot.: My PC has been taking a long time to boot. Whenever I press the power button, the power light blinks and the loading screen appears as usual, but it remains for a long time(the dots circling screen). I have waited for apmost hours but it doesnt start. I have to firce atop it...
  6. [1803] Takes forever to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [1803] Takes forever to shutdown: I'm always having a problem when shutting down my laptop. IT always took forever to shutdown, sometimes I leave my laptop for already more than 20 mins. and still doesn't shutdown. After searching from the internet, I came to the Event Viewer and I see lots of Warnings and...
  7. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos: Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting on the desktop for the evening and watching some videos. At first, I thought it was an extension I was running called...
  8. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156
  9. Updates taking forever

Updates taking forever: With windows 10 , Getting updates . This might take a few minutes . Well it has been 4 hrs and usually I download at 700 k to 1.1 Mb per sec ? [img] What updates do you think it is snagging ? 12472
  10. Update Takes Forever

Update Takes Forever: This is more of a curiosity question, but why does it take hours to update from one build to the next? I'm going from 10041 to 10049 and it's been running for about two-and-a-half hours now. It's currently at 20%. Seems like the update to 10041 took a long time as well,...