Windows 10: Pc taking forever to load

Discus and support Pc taking forever to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xTHHx Tuspot, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Pc taking forever to load

Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do

:)

xTHHx Tuspot, Jun 19, 2019

2. apps takes forever to load

After clicking an icon it takes forever to load the app and after a few minutes the app still remains closed.

RonaldWadhams, Jun 19, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Both, NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA Experience take freaking forever to open and too load list of apps. Even on HDD+SSD hybrid combo. I doubt it's much different with pure SSD...

RejZoR, Jun 19, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Pc taking forever to load

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Pc taking forever to load

1. Pc taking forever to load - Similar Threads - taking forever load

2. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  3. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  4. Windows Update takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes forever to load: I opened Settings / Update and Security and Windows Update takes forever to load. I was stuck one hour on that screen. I tried going to Registry editor, Gpedit, and re-enable the service Wuauserv and nothing happened. Please, help me how to fix this problem, I want to...
  5. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  6. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  7. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  8. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  9. file explorer Take forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer Take forever to load: Hi! It is a little bit difficult to explain my problem but I will try my best. When I try to open any folder on my Desktop it takes almost 2 minutes to do so, but when I got that open I can search and "drive" around with no lag or something like this, If I go to word for...
  10. Preferred Languages Takes forever to load

Preferred Languages Takes forever to load: All I want to do is remove a language from my computer, but the preferred languages section is still loading. It has been for the past 20 mins and is driving me insane. I'm starting to think something is wrong. Help is greatly appreciated, thx. submitted by...