Windows 10: PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

Discus and support PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debojit Karmakar, Sep 8, 2019.

1. PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in between a match the game quits automatically. The screen of my PC becomes blue and shows that "Your pc ran into a problem,needs restart and the reasons are different in different times like [REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (Wd filter.sys), SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (aow drv x64 ev.sys), DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netr28ux.sys) ". I can't fix it. plz help me.PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. [​IMG]

:)

Debojit Karmakar, Sep 8, 2019

2. Best emulator to Play iOS games?

Hey guys,

I bought a new windows laptop and I want to play one iOS game on my laptop. I searched on the internet and I didn't find any best emulators. Can someone suggest some of the best app emulators to run iOS apps or games for Windows 10 PC?

Image for the emulator which one should I use? Help me, please. waiting for others reply.

balasavijaygopal, Sep 8, 2019
  3. kaktaarua Win User
    Can not play Online Games in Windows 10 Pro

Hello, i m using Windows 10 Pro with latest update.

Mostly i play PUBG mobile under wifi connection in my office. here is a Dell sonic wall firewall system for whole network.

when i play under wifi connection it works fine even in laptop. but when i try to play in PC in any online games like Modern Combat 5 from Store or PUBG Mobile in emulator, its shows that Its Can not find the server. its happening only when i try to play
    a online based games.

Note: My PC and WIFI router in same firewall zone under same rule.

kaktaarua, Sep 8, 2019
  4. onepiece3 Win User

PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

pubg pc

I just downloaded pubg pc and after installation when I opened the game,it wasn't working. Game was downloaded fom torrent. If there is any solution of it,then make me aware of it quickly.

onepiece3, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

1. PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. - Similar Threads - taking restart automatically

2. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  3. Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pubg lagging in tencent emulator: My laptop specs: 8gb ram 4gb intel hd graphics 610 Windows10(1903) updated up to date 2.3ghz My pubg gameplay is lagging in some situations: 1.Taking some to load buildings texture 2. Lagging when enemies near to me 3.lagging when shooting time 4.game matching is...
  4. Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games: Bought GEars 4 started to play. Everything suits, but the game often turns out that the top / bottom panel crawls out, which leads to inconvenience, as well as a spontaneous pause in the game every 30 seconds … It is clear that the work of WIN10 applications works this way,...
  5. pc restarted automatically

pc restarted automatically: I just stopped playing battlefield 4 game then I opened Netflix on Microsoft edge and suddenly pc restarted what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarted-automatically/585f3823-8f4b-45e2-9ae7-1629859377ff
  6. PC lock up, while playing games.

PC lock up, while playing games.: Hello. New PC build in February and have been having random crashes only while games are running, I can not recreate the situation, crashes are sometimes days apart and other times I will get several in the same day. The crash is, PC will lock up completely as if a...
  7. MY PC RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING GAME ( EVENT ID 10016, DistributedCOM)

MY PC RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING GAME ( EVENT ID 10016, DistributedCOM): The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-K94MLKU\ashwa SID...
  8. PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before)

PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before): This wasn't a BSOD.This is the first game to ever do this to me and the first time after 2 months of playing. I was in like a 3+ hour session when I noticed the sound freezing and noticed my pc froze.Coudn't alt tab or anything until a few moments later the pc restarted by...
  9. My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed: So, I was playing a game on my laptop. The laptop is Acer swift 3 with Ryzen 5 2500u. The game was Don Bradman cricket 2014.. As you can see, it's not a new game and isn't particularly demanding. But today the PC froze when I was loading a previous save. Then windows forced...
  10. Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battleye service error while trying to play pubg: hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to...