Windows 10: pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this

Discus and support pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; bbc iplayer wont work as it thinks i am out of country... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rogersam01, Jul 17, 2018.

1. pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this

bbc iplayer wont work as it thinks i am out of country

:)

Rogersam01, Jul 17, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 17, 2018
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 17, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.

• pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this

1. pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this - Similar Threads - thinks holland correct

2. "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?: Everything worked great until I restored computer to an earlier date. Now when I attempt to open a photo a message pops up "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this? I can view but not copy or edit or change any pictures in my folder. Thanks...
  3. "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?: Everything worked great until I restored computer to an earlier date. Now when I attempt to open a photo a message pops up "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this? I can view but not copy or edit or change any pictures in my folder. Thanks...
  4. how do i correct error code 0x800f0989

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i correct error code 0x800f0989: how do i correct error code 0x800f0989 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-correct-error-code-0x800f0989/fa2928e3-0f0b-413c-8fb8-3fedb956300a
  5. How do I correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I correct this problem?: Exception calling "Load" with "1" arguments: "Could not load file or assembly '2427592 bytes loaded from Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with...
  6. How do I correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I correct this problem?: Exception calling "Load" with "1" arguments: "Could not load file or assembly '2427592 bytes loaded from Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with...
  7. How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?: Hi. I have a PC and I need to use a laptop. I have the product key linked to my MS account and don't remember it/can't find it anywhere. So what do I do, can someone walk me through it? submitted by /u/Vadim6996 [link] [comments]...
  8. How do i trick apps into thinking they are not minimized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i trick apps into thinking they are not minimized?: I need to run this one app which requiers me to be constantly looking at it and whenever i minimize it or i click away it stops working. How do i trick it into working in the background? submitted by /u/ni406nja [link] [comments]...
  9. How Do I Correct Encrypted Folders??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Correct Encrypted Folders??: I’ve gotten some help from this forum and I appreciate it, but I’m still having issues with Windows 10. I have an encrypted folder in Win 7 that is on an external 4TB “Data” drive that I used with an older Win7 laptop that was not showing up as green encrypted as it did in...
  10. How do I correct Brightness/ Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I correct Brightness/ Contrast: Have very recently updated my Desktop PC, with separate Monitor, to Windows 10 Version 1903...All went well (Though it took just over 3 hours). One problem...My Contrast/Brightness is now way out, especially the Contrast. Have tried and searched online for a way to adjust...