Windows 10: PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

Discus and support PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayTheProGamer7, Mar 29, 2022.

1. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can.

:)

JayTheProGamer7, Mar 29, 2022

2. How to set automatic time for Quiet hours in Windows 10?

You can set quiet hours in windows 10

Method 1

Step 1 - PC Settings

Step 2 - Search And Apps Settings

Step 3 - Notifications and you will be able to set custom hours there.

Method 2

Step 1 - Windows Key + A(To open windows action center)

Step 2 - You can switch on Quiet hours there.

Luciferangel, Mar 29, 2022
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Timing format for memory?

PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind [​IMG]

Is this timing format incorrect?

Should it be:

2-3-3-6?

EDIT:
    Coz guys here suggested to try out 3-3-2-6 timings, is that correct or I did wrong?

psyko12, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Zubasa Win User

PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

Time for 890FX goodness.

Yup finally it is time to upgrade my mobo *Wink PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind ;)
    So the Choices are:
    • Asus Crosshair IV formula (avaliable)
      [*]MSI 890FXA-GD70 (not yet)
      [*]Gigabyte 890FX-UD5 (not yet)
      [*]Asrock 890FX extreme 3 (avaliable, great bang for the buck)
    Which of these boards is the shit? *Stick Out Tongue PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind :p
    I am also open for suggestions.

Zubasa, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

1. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind - Similar Threads - correct App times

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  4. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  5. My pc clock is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc clock is 3 hours behind: The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Deku4884 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kku5lf/my_pc_clock_is_3_hours_behind/
  6. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  7. Windows time sync three hours behind

Windows time sync three hours behind: I'm in the correct time zone and I've also tried restarting the windows time service, anyone able to shed some light on this issue? submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6asde/windows_time_sync_three_hours_behind/
  8. Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind

Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind: I've already tried restarting the windows time service, doesnt seem to work. My timezone is correct as well, not sure what else could be causing the issues. submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments]...
  9. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time on lock screen is one hour behind: Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,...
  10. Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind

Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind: I can e-mail myself from another computer, at noon and it will show as 9AM when received! The computer's clock is always correct. I am running a brand-new desktop with the latest Windows, Windows 10 and Outlook 365. It has always been three hours behind, although it is set...