Windows 10: PC to iPhone

Discus and support PC to iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download a music track from my PC to my iPhone and yes it is connected via a USB cable.This is what I get:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StuartHillier, Jul 2, 2022.

1. PC to iPhone

I cannot download a music track from my PC to my iPhone and yes it is connected via a USB cable.This is what I get:

:)

StuartHillier, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 2, 2022
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jul 2, 2022
  4. shevanel Win User

PC to iPhone

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

PC to iPhone

1. PC to iPhone - Similar Threads - iPhone

2. Phone Link- Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  3. Phone Link- Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  4. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  5. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  6. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  7. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  8. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone: Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-privacy-protection-on-ms-defender/eb14a286-90d5-47f7-bdfb-9aa6a5e7508f
  9. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone: Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-privacy-protection-on-ms-defender/eb14a286-90d5-47f7-bdfb-9aa6a5e7508f
  10. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security