Windows 10: PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

Discus and support PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aloled, Aug 3, 2015.

1. aloled Win User

PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the receiver and then a pop up shows that says window dosent have a network profile for this device. please help

:)

aloled, Aug 3, 2015

2. PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the receiver and then a pop up shows that says window
    dosent have a network profile for this device. please help

ALWALEED ALHUSSAIN, Aug 3, 2015
  3. PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

Hi Alwaleed,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist.

As you have mentioned Samsung, is it a phone or a laptop?

I suggest refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Connectivity and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/connectivity

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 3, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Samsung receiver WiFi or ethernet connected to your router ? Open Network and Sharing Center is it set to Private or Public ?
    Also may need to set it up on receiver, check it. If WiFi need WEP.

jds63, Aug 4, 2015
  5. aloled Win User
    The receiver is connected via WiFi to the router. and i think its set to private

aloled, Aug 4, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Check i had mine at first set to public would not recognize mine, but mine was connected ethernet cable, when switched to Private it did.. Turn on receiver go through setups for Network too.

jds63, Aug 4, 2015
  7. aloled Win User
    i got through setup in the receiver nothing works

aloled, Aug 4, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Meaning it found a connection to network ? How about your Network and Sharing settings on PC ?

jds63, Aug 4, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    should look this way.

PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue [​IMG]

Open control panel, go to Devices and Printers, select the receiver and right click and troubleshoot. Make any Network profile changes recently, change name and Domain of the PC ?

jds63, Aug 4, 2015
  10. aloled Win User
    yes it found a connection for the Network. and Sharing settings i turned everything on the same problem still occurs

aloled, Aug 4, 2015
  11. aloled Win User
    the receiver is not there i tried to add a device the same old pop up showed that says window dosent have a network profile for this device. no i didnt change anything

aloled, Aug 4, 2015
  12. aloled Win User
    and my settings looks exactly like the picture that you sent

aloled, Aug 4, 2015
  13. jds63 Win User

Need to again look at Receivers manual. Said receivers setup shows it is connected, you just do not see it in Device and Printers in control panel and your network is setup as Private? Did not get what you meant by mirroring it. When you set it up on receiver didn't it ask you for a WEP number since it's a WiFi connection ?

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue - Similar Threads - Samsung receiver screen

2. Screen mirroring issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen mirroring issues: I contacted roku on this issue and they suggested I contacted you guys.Okay, everything, I have tried on making my Roku 4k Express come up on my computer againAs in Bluetooth finding it it won't, but it now will not allow me to mirror the screen/cast, etc. Can you...
  3. Screen mirroring issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen mirroring issues: I contacted roku on this issue and they suggested I contacted you guys.Okay, everything, I have tried on making my Roku 4k Express come up on my computer againAs in Bluetooth finding it it won't, but it now will not allow me to mirror the screen/cast, etc. Can you...
  4. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  5. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  6. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  7. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  8. Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues: Hello! I have a Windows 10 version 1901 if that matters and I'm trying to connect to my Roku that has screen mirroring enabled. I go to add a device, click on the name of my tv, it loads for awhile and then says "couldn't connect to your device". I have restarted my...
  9. Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10

Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10: I am using the latest version of windows 10. I wished to mirror the screen of Samsung j7 duo to my laptop. My phone recognizes my laptop in the devices available for smart view . The connect app asks me for the permission, it says will mirror Samsung j7 soon, but then...
  10. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...