Windows 10: Pc too slow after last update

Discus and support Pc too slow after last update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after the last update of windows 10 my pc is too slow. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomMiller morrys, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Pc too slow after last update

Hi, after the last update of windows 10 my pc is too slow. Help

:)

TomMiller morrys, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 18, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Dec 18, 2018
  4. clinux Win User

Pc too slow after last update

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Pc too slow after last update

1. Pc too slow after last update - Similar Threads - too slow last

2. Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is too slow after the update.: After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11...
  3. Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is too slow after the update.: After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11...
  4. Laptop slow down after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop slow down after last update: After last windows update, my laptop takes large time to boot, more than 5 minutes, some times I have to remove power then reboot after waiting for time longer than 10 minutes.Even after starting, it runs very slowly. It takes couple of seconds to respond for a single user...
  5. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  6. Update is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is too slow: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I have 3 qustions while updating it to 1803 1Update is too slow, can't I speed up it? 2How much data will it take for updating from 10240 to 1803? 3Can I successfully update 5 years old version?...
  7. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  8. Internet slow after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...
  9. Slow computer after it updated last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  10. Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update: Hi, I see a few people are posting black screens at startup - in my case that's what I thought I had but if I let it go for a few minutes it would eventually get to the login screen. At a few other times, I got to a blue screen saying I needed to use the Recovery tools. All...