Windows 10: PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED

Discus and support PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have DONE EVERYTHING TO FIX MY PC BUT NOTHING WILL WORK. My games have lowered fps by A LOT and i HATE IT. I'm SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS AND NEED IT FIXED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlueWaveProductions, Mar 7, 2021.

1. PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED

I have DONE EVERYTHING TO FIX MY PC BUT NOTHING WILL WORK. My games have lowered fps by A LOT and i HATE IT. I'm SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS AND NEED IT FIXED NOW! note and after completely powering of the pc and leaving it for a few weeks makes a fps difference not as good as new :.

:)

BlueWaveProductions, Mar 7, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 7, 2021
  3. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED

1. PC TOO SLOW AND NOTHING HAS HELPED - Similar Threads - TOO SLOW NOTHING

2. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  3. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  4. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  6. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  7. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is the pc too slow for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is the pc too slow for Windows 10?: Amd sempron 3000+ 4gb ram gainward 8600gt 160gb hdd Ist der pc zu langsam für Windows 10?
  9. Why My PC is too Slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why My PC is too Slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow [Original Title: too slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-pc-is-too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382
  10. too slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    too slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382