Windows 10: PC Tracking Malware

Discus and support PC Tracking Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Malware tracking my pc. It takes over or disables everything Now I can't run a command prompt, It took over Malwarebytes. I have reformatted 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoyceLoveland, Aug 6, 2019.

1. PC Tracking Malware

Malware tracking my pc.
    It takes over or disables everything
    Now I can't run a command prompt,
    It took over Malwarebytes.
    I have reformatted 10 times or more in the last 30 days
    I am 99% the person lives behind me
    I have run all of Microsoft malware programs & Malwarebytes + some others
    When I had our phone company turn off wireless the other pc here was running Wireshark
    I don't know much about Wireshark but something big was happening
    It takes between 2 days & 2-3 weeks to show up
    There's a unknown program in the firewall, some app's folders & files

:)

JoyceLoveland, Aug 6, 2019

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 6, 2019
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

PC Tracking Malware

Le Boule, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

PC Tracking Malware

1. PC Tracking Malware - Similar Threads - Tracking Malware

2. browser tracking problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browser tracking problems: Hello my name is George, I have some dilemmas about my (not defolt) Browser, where some programs detect tacking elements... If I must ask, is this program relevant, and how is this possible if it is true ? Thank you. (sand screenshots)[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]) [ATTACH]...
  3. lost laptop how to track

lost laptop how to track: how i can track the laptop when it will lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-laptop-how-to-track/d6b5627c-567a-4d8a-b657-03b60c6e5654"
  4. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device: I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device. Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via...
  5. Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work: My laptop keyboard and mouse track only work in bios and Windows 10 safe mode. I have removed drivers, updated drivers, reinstalled window 10 by disc, reinstalled windows 10 from laptop manufacturer via recovery USB, and performed a complete clean recovery through the...
  6. How to (or Can you) track changes made to Windows Settings in Windows 10?

How to (or Can you) track changes made to Windows Settings in Windows 10?: It's a mother-in-law thing! I set up MIL's computer settings and every so often I get the call "my computer is not working" and come to find out there have been changes (mysteriously no less) made to Windows Settings and sometimes to certain settings under Control Panel. Is...
  7. how to attach music file name to track being burned

how to attach music file name to track being burned: how to attach music file name to track being burned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-attach-music-file-name-to-track-being/512948de-81c5-4df8-a122-eb583e59b562
  8. Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Azure Kinect body tracking not loading: I have the new Kinect sensor. I followed this guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/Kinect-dk/body-sdk-setup to set it up. I am able to load the Kinect viewer just fine, but the body tracking is not working. I get the command prompt screen stating that CUDA and ONYX...
  9. How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?: I bought a new acer laptop with ELAN touchpad driver. Am not able to use keyboard and touchpad at the same time(when i hold the key , the touchpad freezes). I had the same issue on another laptop with synaptics and got it fixed through registry. I dont know what to do to...
  10. Package Tracking Links hiding malware attachment - Novel vector?

Package Tracking Links hiding malware attachment - Novel vector?: I almost got burned.... from a great place to hide malware. I get a lot of messages that I'm getting a FEDEX, USPS, or UPS package. The tracking emails typically provide nothing but a link. I clicked today, and it asked me if I wanted to open.... OH! Wait.... a Word.DOC??...