Windows 10: PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported

Discus and support PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new Laptop Asus without DVD Storage with the Windows 10 Home. I received it with a CD. I transferred the CD Info to an USB Stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZhaniyaBakhridinova, Jul 13, 2018.

1. PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported

Hello,

I bought a new Laptop Asus without DVD Storage with the Windows 10 Home. I received it with a CD. I transferred the CD Info to an USB Stick through my PC and tried to open the setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open it since exe is unsupported. How can I install Windows 10 otherwise, is there any other solution?

With kind regards

:)

ZhaniyaBakhridinova, Jul 13, 2018

2. Windows 10

Hello,

I bought a new Laptop Asus without DVD Storage with the Windows 10 Home. I received it with a CD. I transferred the CD Info to an USB Stick through my PC and tried to open the setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open it since exe is
    unsupported. How can I install Windows 10 otherwise, is there any other solution?

With kind regards

ZhaniyaBakhridinova, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Am_I_Evil Win User
    ATI Winflash Not opening

I cannot get ATI Winflash to open for me at all. I've got the newest version and trying in Windows 10 nothing opens (no errors, no nothing...just nothing opens). Following the steps in the thread at the top of this forum and making the USB bootdrive and trying in DOS it says adapter not found so i still cannot do anything. Anyone have any ideas? I would really like to flash my card (XFX RX 570).

Am_I_Evil, Nov 27, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported

Exe file slow to open

A SFX archive isn't going to open right away. The files have to be extracted first. When you are opening it in WinRar, it's not extracting the file, it's just reading it which is why it opens right away.

erocker, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported

1. PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported - Similar Threads - tried open setup

2. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  3. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  4. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...: Error code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONI can't scan and do anything because once I sign in my laptop it and it shows the display screen after a few seconds the same blue screen of death appear. I can't even check the event log plus I can't factory reset my laptop somehow it just...
  6. I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...: Error code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONI can't scan and do anything because once I sign in my laptop it and it shows the display screen after a few seconds the same blue screen of death appear. I can't even check the event log plus I can't factory reset my laptop somehow it just...
  7. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  8. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  9. I cannot open .exe files anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot open .exe files anymore?: Hi, I wanted to install an .exe file today, but after a few minutes nothing happened. Then I googled it and found Microsoft support. I copied everything step by step. Now I can't open anything anymore, e.g. Google, games, even Regedit, where I changed everything. Here is...
  10. Cannot open. exe files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open. exe files: When I am trying to open . exe file I am getting a message "The system cannot find the file specified " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-open-exe-files/b3c0e678-448b-473e-8c29-6a0cc1961698