Windows 10: pc turn off raindomly idk why

Discus and support pc turn off raindomly idk why in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc restarts its self raindomly idk why i have a rtx 2060 6gb gpu 16 gb ram i7 processor been happening only this week and last week has happend 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ineedhelpplz_194, Oct 28, 2020.

1. pc turn off raindomly idk why

my pc restarts its self raindomly idk why i have a rtx 2060 6gb gpu 16 gb ram i7 processor been happening only this week and last week has happend 3 times

:)

ineedhelpplz_194, Oct 28, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 28, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Oct 28, 2020
  4. pc turn off raindomly idk why

Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

pc turn off raindomly idk why

1. pc turn off raindomly idk why - Similar Threads - turn off raindomly

2. My pc is running slower idk why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is running slower idk why: I was listening to music on my pc then out of no where it froze on me being the only tab up. I turn off the pc by holding the power button but now my pc is just running slower I check for viruses none, update my computer to the latest windows 11 update, made space on the ssd,...
  3. My pc is running slower idk why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is running slower idk why: I was listening to music on my pc then out of no where it froze on me being the only tab up. I turn off the pc by holding the power button but now my pc is just running slower I check for viruses none, update my computer to the latest windows 11 update, made space on the ssd,...
  4. PC turns OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns OFF: PC randomly turns off, and then starts again. I have Windows 10 with All the updates until now. I've done chkdsk, updated drives, check for broken registry entries, malware, spyware, adware, ALL of this,,,, and it still turns off.... 5x a day at least What else is there left...
  5. PC turns OFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns OFF: PC randomly turns off, and then starts again. I have Windows 10 with All the updates until now. I've done chkdsk, updated drives, check for broken registry entries, malware, spyware, adware, ALL of this,,,, and it still turns off.... 5x a day at least What else is there left...
  6. Pc turning off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pc turning off: So recently my pc started randomly turning off, but in quite weird way. The screen always turns black and after while my pc goes to the normal part where you put in the password so you get into your account, but the actual computer never turns off so iam not even close...
  7. Pc turns off

Pc turns off: This has happened twice while gaming on my laptop.It turns off completely than won't turn on unless I remove the battery and put it back in after that it sais bios battery low and to select date. I exit out it sais check media fail than I work normally with the computer....
  8. PC turns off and on

PC turns off and on: I have a problem with my PC, it keeps turning off and on and so on. After a few times of the computer doing this it turns on fully and I can use everything. This mostly happens when I'm playing Rust....
  9. Why does my PC constantly turns off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my PC constantly turns off and on?: When I click the power button it boots up then after sometime it shuts down, boots up again and does the same thing for 5+ more times then shuts down but it can charge my phone, it can light up a lamp using the usb ports, my speaker indicates that the speaker is on but the...
  10. PC not turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not turning off: i upgraded my Win 10 PC, new MB, CPU, RAM & HDD a while ago but not really used it too much The problem i have is that the PC doesn't shut down and clicking on start > shut down, it just reboots. When i press the on button on the case for 5+ seconds to turn the PC off it...