Windows 10: Pc turned off during reset

Discus and support Pc turned off during reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItsBrekka, Jul 5, 2020.

1. ItsBrekka Win User

Pc turned off during reset

I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up saying my pc had an unexpected restart and says press ok to download windows and every time I press ok it does the same thing over and over, someone help

:)

ItsBrekka, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Anie45 Win User

HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

So I'm trying to reset my PC to it's original state but it keep shutting down on it's own during the reset process. I turn it back on and it tells me its undoing changes. How do I fix this? I want to be able to wipe my laptop but it turns off automatically,
    despite it being plugged in.

Anie45, Jul 5, 2020
  3. PC turned off during factory reset

When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Can anyone help me solve this please

xMysteriess, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Anie45 Win User

HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

Hello!

Thank you for your response. I followed your steps closely and then began to start the resetting process again, but the same thing happened and it turned off on it's own. Could it be just the laptop?

Anie45, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc turned off during reset - Similar Threads - turned off during

2. Laptop turned off during Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turned off during Factory Reset: I wanted to reset my laptopDuring the resetting process the laptop ran out of battery and closed downI turned it on and now I have the message 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows...
  3. Laptop turned off during Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned off during Factory Reset: I wanted to reset my laptopDuring the resetting process the laptop ran out of battery and closed downI turned it on and now I have the message 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows...
  4. pc turning off and on during windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc turning off and on during windows installation: hi so i had reset my pc a few days ago and everything was going good. it started reinstalling windows and as soon as it got to 64% the monitor turned off but a few seconds later it had turned right back on so i thought everything was fine until it turned right back off again....
  5. pc turning off and on during windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc turning off and on during windows installation: hi so i had reset my pc a few days ago and everything was going good. it started reinstalling windows and as soon as it got to 64% the monitor turned off but a few seconds later it had turned right back on so i thought everything was fine until it turned right back off again....
  6. PC shutting off during Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting off during Windows reset: I'm trying to do a full reset of my Win 11 PC. It works fine then it reboots and goes into the actual reset stage where it shows the completion progress and for some reason, my PC always shuts off automatically when the progress reaches 20-21%. I don't know what causes this....
  7. PC turned off during factory reset, what to do?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC turned off during factory reset, what to do?!: What happen`s if you Restart PC while Factory Reset? I don`t have any USB or DVD! Thx, Greetings! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-turned-off-during-factory-reset-what-to-do/9d7741b1-f0a4-4001-8dac-c4478323af72
  8. Turned PC off during reset while it was installing Windows 10.

Turned PC off during reset while it was installing Windows 10.: I reset my Computer and while it was going through the process of a reset my dog managed to unplug the power to the computer, when I have tried to turn the PC back on it displays a message stating"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...
  9. NEED HELP !!!!! TURNED OFF PC DURING RESET !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP !!!!! TURNED OFF PC DURING RESET !!: I Accidentally turned my pc off during reset. now it is showing your pc need to be repaired, error code 0xc000014c my OS was windows 10 cpu was dell optiplex 3060 mini tower PLEASE HELP ME !!!1 I AM VERY SCARED ABOUT IT I DON'T HAVE ANY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN IT...
  10. HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

HP Laptop Turns off During Reset: So I'm trying to reset my PC to it's original state but it keep shutting down on it's own during the reset process. I turn it back on and it tells me its undoing changes. How do I fix this? I want to be able to wipe my laptop but it turns off automatically, despite it being...