Windows 10: pc turning off on its own

Discus and support pc turning off on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zhshs..., Jan 25, 2022.

1. Zhshs... Win User

pc turning off on its own

hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of legends" and it didnt turned off i suspect that this issue's fault its either from blitz or discrord i also check event viewer and i get the following "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the&nbs

:)

Zhshs..., Jan 25, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 25, 2022
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jan 25, 2022
  4. jorog(2) Win User

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

1. pc turning off on its own - Similar Threads - turning off own

2. PC turns off on its own without anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off on its own without anything.: Hello my PC randomly turns offMy PC randomly turns off when, I checked Event logs I found that there a lots of Kernel-Power errors.The latest one is listed here:System- Provider[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID...
  3. PC turns off on its own without anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off on its own without anything.: Hello my PC randomly turns offMy PC randomly turns off when, I checked Event logs I found that there a lots of Kernel-Power errors.The latest one is listed here:System- Provider[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID...
  4. PC turns off on its own without anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  6. PC turns off and on on its own

PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  7. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. pc turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc turning off on its own: hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of...
  9. pc turning off on its own

pc turning off on its own: hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of...
  10. Camera is turning on and off on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is turning on and off on its own: Something it is happening with my camera. It starts turning on or off on its own, without any interference on my side. What kind of issue it is? I have Acer Predator Helios and Windows 10. Thank you...