Windows 10: PC turns blank after signing in.

Discus and support PC turns blank after signing in. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently my pc started going blank when signing into it, and the only way I know how to fix this is by shutting it down. When the screen goes blank,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EngiV8, Feb 24, 2021.

1. /u/EngiV8 Win User

PC turns blank after signing in.

Recently my pc started going blank when signing into it, and the only way I know how to fix this is by shutting it down. When the screen goes blank, the mouse is still visible and stuff, any fixes?

submitted by /u/EngiV8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EngiV8, Feb 24, 2021

2. Frozen on blank screen when turning on PC/Can't sign in

Hey, TenForums community! I was wondering if you could assist me with something.

When I turn my PC on, the first time, it now goes to a blank screen where I can't use keyboard commands/mouse gestures at all.

When I force power it off and turn it back on, then sometimes it loads past the Windows logo screen, but then after I unlock the screen to sign in, it just shows nothing instead of a place to type in my password.

If I power it off and try again, SOMETIMES I'm lucky enough to actually get the sign in screen.

Anyone have any idea why this is?! I've notice whether or not my keyboard's Num Lock light on sometimes determines whether or not the login screen shows up.... or that's just superstitious.

The issue started happening since the anniversary update. I have since reset my PC and reinstalled all programs, and it still hasn't helped .

Thanks in advance.

davidvkimball, Feb 24, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 24, 2021
  4. ricorp Win User

'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank

This link here will lead to another site and it shows an older version of Windows. Nevertheless, the suggested fix is applicable in Win10.
    Turn Windows Features on or off blank or empty

ricorp, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. PC turns blank after signing in. - Similar Threads - turns blank signing

2. After turning on the pc and signing in this is what Im greeted with and no icons or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After turning on the pc and signing in this is what Im greeted with and no icons or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barns_24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9g2gw/after_turning_on_the_pc_and_signing_in_this_is/
  3. blank screen with pointer after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blank screen with pointer after signing in: i tried opening task manager to find windows explorer, i couldn’t find it. i then ran explorer.exe and the task bar and everything started flashing. i also got an error which said sihost unknown hard error. i have tried going into safe mode too. i installed my drivers last...
  4. Pc blanking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc blanking: So my 1 month old custom built by me pc will run certain games without a hitch and it's fine and good, but after 2-15 minutes of certain games TF2, Fortnite, Apex Legends, CSGO, Realm Royale the computer either closes the game after showing a short black screen or shows a...
  5. Blank Screen after Signing In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen after Signing In: Hi I have 2 screens connected to my laptop, both screens have power and visuals prior to signing in. After I sign past the log on screen, 1 of my screens goes completely blank. It still has power but no curser visible. I have tried the plug, the connections, the...
  6. Blank screen after turning on safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen after turning on safe mode: I have a blank screen after turning on safe mode and none of the solutions i found helped me.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-screen-after-turning-on-safe-mode/1ccf501d-dbb8-4310-984a-fb04c8c792e4
  7. Taskbar previews turn into blank icons after a while

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar previews turn into blank icons after a while: I bought a new Asus laptop that came with Endless OS. I removed that & installed Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. This laptop came with a driver CD for Windows & I installed all drivers within it. Ever since I started using Windows on this laptop, my taskbar previews...
  8. screen turns black after signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    screen turns black after signing in: im having problems with my laptop. i just have installed windows 10. after signing in, few minutes later the screen suddenly turns black and restart again. what should i do to fix it? 91946
  9. Blank screen after PC turned on from "Fast Start Up" shutdown.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after PC turned on from "Fast Start Up" shutdown.: So my PC shutdown fine now. But when I use the "Fast Start Up" option, after I shut down my PC, and then turn it on, the Bios screen showed up boot up and everything and then right before the login screen appear, it just stop there with a blank screen, and then my monitor...
  10. Frozen on blank screen when turning on PC/Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen on blank screen when turning on PC/Can't sign in: Hey, TenForums community! I was wondering if you could assist me with something. When I turn my PC on, the first time, it now goes to a blank screen where I can't use keyboard commands/mouse gestures at all. When I force power it off and turn it back on, then...