Windows 10: PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything

Discus and support PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was on my pc and I shut it down before I left. I came back, and went to power it on, and everything inside the pc works. The fans turn on and light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eirith ., Jun 20, 2024.

1. Eirith . Win User

PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything

I was on my pc and I shut it down before I left. I came back, and went to power it on, and everything inside the pc works. The fans turn on and light up, CPU cooler displays liquid temps, GPU fans spin and light up, however, my mouse, keyboard, mic, and monitors have zero signal. I have completed dusted it, cleared any residual power via powering off, removing the power source, disconnecting all peripherals, holding the power button for 10-15sec and then powering it back on. I have cleared the CMOS battery. I have reseated the GPU, and I have moved the GPU to a different PCIe slot. I have rese

:)

Eirith ., Jun 20, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jun 20, 2024
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

1. PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything - Similar Threads - turns peripherals won't

2. my pc lights up but does not connect to display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc lights up but does not connect to display.: Hi all, I recently got a pc and it turns on, but nothing connects to the display. my keyboards and mice don’t light up, and the motherboard lights turn on, and then turn off after 5 seconds. The gpu fans spin, but then stop again after 5 seconds. Someone please help as i need...
  3. PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on; peripherals won't light up or display anything: I was on my pc and I shut it down before I left. I came back, and went to power it on, and everything inside the pc works. The fans turn on and light up, CPU cooler displays liquid temps, GPU fans spin and light up, however, my mouse, keyboard, mic, and monitors have zero...
  4. Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.: I look up everything. I try resetting bios many time remount the ram multiple times as well as the gpu.My psu is doing fine. It still the same problem. I don't know what to do next. Also the cable of my hdmi is fine and try starting without the keyboard and mouse plug in...
  5. Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.

Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.: I look up everything. I try resetting bios many time remount the ram multiple times as well as the gpu.My psu is doing fine. It still the same problem. I don't know what to do next. Also the cable of my hdmi is fine and try starting without the keyboard and mouse plug in...
  6. PC, Monitor, Peripherals Locking Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC, Monitor, Peripherals Locking Up.: Hello, I have been trying to google around finding answers on my own but I am hoping someone here can help me as well. My system specs are:Acer Nitro AN515-51Windows 10 10.0.19044Intel Core i5-7300HQNvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti32 GB Physical MemoryRecently my laptop has been...
  7. PC, Monitor, Peripherals Locking Up.

PC, Monitor, Peripherals Locking Up.: Hello, I have been trying to google around finding answers on my own but I am hoping someone here can help me as well. My system specs are:Acer Nitro AN515-51Windows 10 10.0.19044Intel Core i5-7300HQNvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti32 GB Physical MemoryRecently my laptop has been...
  8. keyboard light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard light won't turn on: keyboard light worked when i first took it out of the box, since then it hasn't. could an update affect that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-wont-turn-on/71ee5bfd-2f9c-4887-a4fc-4767feaebc3d
  9. PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing: I went to turn on my PC today and it lit up, but displayed nothing on the monitor. I use my monitor as a tv also and i made sure to switch to tv mode and it was working fine there. Back in PC mode, The mouse will light up but the keyboard does not. I also tried resetting the...
  10. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on: Hey, This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes up. I must turn it off using the button on the case, because there's no other way, and then on again to fix it. I'm afraid...