Windows 10: PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

Discus and support PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc tuns on, fan working normal but wont boot, no display then no power on my keyboard and mouse. help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edward jordan1, Feb 23, 2024.

1. PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

my pc tuns on, fan working normal but wont boot, no display then no power on my keyboard and mouse. help me

:)

edward jordan1, Feb 23, 2024
  2. AddRAM Win User

Power setting turns display off as set but then it turns right back on

Do you have allow wake timers set to disabled ?

But you never put the PC to sleep, so it won`t be that.

Do you turn the PC off when you`re not using it ?

Boot into safe mode as Try3 has suggested.

I would also disconnect your track ball and plug in a normal usb mouse and see if it still comes right back on, if you haven`t tried that yet.

AddRAM, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Display Turn Off in Power Options Causing USB Disconnection

Hello everyone, I'm encountering a peculiar issue related to the Power Options settings on my Windows machine (Version 22H2). Whenever Windows automatically turns off my display, it seems to inadvertently cause the devices connected to my USB hub to disconnect. Here's a more detailed description of the problem:
    1. Display Turn Off Issue: After Windows turns off the display, my USB-connected devices disconnect.
    2. Wake-Up Login Requirement: When I wake up the monitor with a mouse movement, I'm prompted to log back into Windows, as if the system had entered seep mode or logged off.
    Steps I've Taken So Far:
    • Set Power Options to never enter sleep mode.
    • Disabled hibernation and USB selective suspend.
    • Restored default power settings using "powercfg -restoredefaultschemes".
    • Imported power options from "Default_Power_Plans.zip" found on this forum.
    • Analyzed settings with PowerSettingExplorer, but nothing unusual was noted.
    • Checked the event log and Sleep Study report ("pwrcfg -systemsleepdiagnostics") for any signs of the machine being put to sleep, but found none.
    Interestingly, this problem does not occur when I manually turn off the monitor. It only happens when Windows does it automatically. Also, this issue is not isolated to one machine; it's happening on several, which leads me to believe it's not a hardware issue. I'm looking for any suggestions on how to further diagnose and resolve this issue. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

WorkPermit, Feb 23, 2024
  4. jorog(2) Win User

PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

1. PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse - Similar Threads - turns won't boot

2. PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on, won't boot, no display, no power on keybord and mouse: my pc tuns on, fan working normal but wont boot, no display then no power on my keyboard and mouse. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-turns-on-wont-boot-no-display-no-power-on/e98c7dfc-ae98-4670-a6ea-e6c2a771aa98
  3. PC turns on but no display or power to usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on but no display or power to usb: Tried reseating gpu, cpu and ram multiple times. Tried to clear cmos to no availJust bought new cpu, ram and motherboard. Q-led says its either boot or dram thats the problem. I am so frustrated hope someone can help...
  4. PC turns on but no display or power to usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns on but no display or power to usb: Tried reseating gpu, cpu and ram multiple times. Tried to clear cmos to no availJust bought new cpu, ram and motherboard. Q-led says its either boot or dram thats the problem. I am so frustrated hope someone can help...
  5. PC turns on but no display or power to usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  7. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  8. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. PC turns on but no power to keyboard, mouse or monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns on but no power to keyboard, mouse or monitor: I built my PC around 3 months ago and I have had no problems up until now. When I turn my PC on, all the fans spin on the case and on my CPU cooler and GPU. There is an orange LED that turns on on my motherboard in the bottom left. However, the lights on my keyboard and...
  10. PC power button won't turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC power button won't turn on: So, I am having this problem for a while. I have a computer that is 7 years old, although old I am still able to do work with it perfectly until there's a problem. I shut down my computer when I'm not using, but when I try to turn it on by pressing the power button sometimes...