Windows 10: PC Unable to start with Black screen

Discus and support PC Unable to start with Black screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few days back I had encountered a problem while I tried to open my user profile using my pin code on windows 10..and somehow it failed and took me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SachinBabu, Jun 27, 2020.

1. PC Unable to start with Black screen

A few days back I had encountered a problem while I tried to open my user profile using my pin code on windows 10..and somehow it failed and took me to this automatic repair loop ..and no matter what I try I can't access my computer..it doesn't start even in safe mode it just gives a black screen and reverts back to automatic repair loop..it doesn't allow me to uninstall updates shows problem..it doesn't let me restore my pc failed after 100% ..not even lets me reset my PC option gets stuck in loop after 90-100% in a black page with a few dots rotating in infinity..however since I could access the command prompt and with the help of internet

I was able to remove the automatic repair screen but still it starts takes me to the black screen for a few sec and takes me to the screen "RECOVERY, Your PC couldn't start properly with error code:0xc0000001..

I mostly suspect an recent autoupdatePC Unable to start with Black screen [​IMG]

:)

SachinBabu, Jun 27, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    My home screen appears black with no start menu

Hi Muhamad,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted system files or device drivers. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen when starting your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

If you can reach the sign-in screen, we recommend that you start your PC in safe mode from the sign-in screen.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. Here are the steps:

• When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select the Power
      icon > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or
      F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 27, 2020
  4. PC Unable to start with Black screen

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

PC Unable to start with Black screen

1. PC Unable to start with Black screen - Similar Threads - Unable start Black

2. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen on start up: Whan I uninstall Classic shell I got a black screen after start up. I'm having a zoom meeting in the next hour so any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-start-up/73de31c1-9737-45c3-9c91-e44c186716a4
  3. Black screen when PC starts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when PC starts up: My pc has a black screen whenever it starts up, there's a cursor and you can access task manager and stuff but nothing works. the black screen disappears after a while, is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/_Oopsitsdeleted_ [link] [comments]...
  4. black screen on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen on start up: This morning when I booted up my Windows 10 PC I got a black screen. There is a cursor on the screen and when I move the mouse the cursor moves. I can access bios and in bios it is evident the keyboard is connected. However, I cannot access any windows function. I...
  5. My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser: I get a the ‘Microsoft corporation’ loading bar but after that it’s just a black background. I can’t get to task manager or anything. Any ideas? I tried startup repair but it didn’t work. On a side note my Malwarebytes trial ran out. Is there anything comparable to it?...
  6. PC unable to start

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC unable to start: Hello, Yesterday my pc suddenly show black screen while working and unable to restart after that. when it try to restart it show a message "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. please change your input timing to 1920x1080, 60hz or any other...
  7. PC starts but screen always stays Black

in Windows 10 Support
    PC starts but screen always stays Black: I was trying to find out why my new PC always starts with a black screen for about 40 to 50 seconds before starting at the Welcome/sign-in screen. I was testing if the same thing would happen if I tried starting in safe mode. I went to "run/msconif/boot tab and checked start...
  8. Black screen, cursor flickering. Unable to start Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen, cursor flickering. Unable to start Windows: Hi, I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 few weeks ago. The update process went well, atleast it looked like it. After the update i started having weird freezing problems. It looked like that some process took 100% of my cpu but i was unable to see what process it was....
  9. black screen after starting pc

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen after starting pc: Hi, when I start my pc the computer brand comes up and then it all goes black. I can see a mouse cursor but only that. I can't enter boot manager either. 75372
  10. PC won't start, stucks at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't start, stucks at black screen: I don't know if it's an OS problem or idk anything at all just everytime when i try to boot it up i only see the logo (i can enter BIOS) and then everything turns black, i neither know how this happened or when? i just wokeup and couldn't start my PC. im running windows 10...