Windows 10: PC unexpected shut down

Discus and support PC unexpected shut down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc lately has been shutting down for no reason. I changed the power cable and it still didn't help. I don't think that it is my PSU fault cause it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrakulaMan, Oct 10, 2018.

1. PC unexpected shut down

My pc lately has been shutting down for no reason. I changed the power cable and it still didn't help. I don't think that it is my PSU fault cause it didn't have this problem + it is a Gigabyte 700W PSU (B700H). I checked Event viewer and it was like this :

gyazo.com/11d921a2e25fd46f58e054a6566efa3a

gyazo.com/71d3120a6ec6eec91f1637c64e33498f

Any ideas?

:)

DrakulaMan, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

unexpected store exception

Hi Rob,

A blue screen error with error message unexpected store exception may possibly occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. To assist you better, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows 10 you're using.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 13, 2018
  4. PC unexpected shut down

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

PC unexpected shut down

1. PC unexpected shut down - Similar Threads - unexpected shut down

2. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  3. PC unexpectedly shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unexpectedly shutting down: While my PC idles, it will sometimes shut down for seemingly no reason. This is occurring on a new prebuilt PC, and has doesn't have anything to do with an automatic hard disk shut down. I have the dump files for all the occurrences....
  4. PC unexpectedly shutting down

PC unexpectedly shutting down: While my PC idles, it will sometimes shut down for seemingly no reason. This is occurring on a new prebuilt PC, and has doesn't have anything to do with an automatic hard disk shut down. I have the dump files for all the occurrences....
  5. Games unexpectedly shut down pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games unexpectedly shut down pc: As the title says games steam run fine for few minutes then immediately shuts down and sometimes restarts the system. What's weird is few work fine but literally any/everything else I fired up from beefy titles like witcher 3 to several visual novels and indies which run on...
  6. Games unexpectedly shut down pc

Games unexpectedly shut down pc: As the title says games steam run fine for few minutes then immediately shuts down and sometimes restarts the system. What's weird is few work fine but literally any/everything else I fired up from beefy titles like witcher 3 to several visual novels and indies which run on...
  7. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected shut down: Hello Microsoft. Suddenly my laptop Surface Laptop 2 began to turn off without any reason. I tried to fix it but unfortunately, it happens again and again. I don't know what caused this problem. Baterry is full. But when I try to move my laptop 1 inch it directly turn off,...
  8. Shut down unexpectedly.

Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  9. Shut Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shut Down Unexpectedly: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 154 Parameter 1: ffffa70188cf2000 Parameter 2: ffff89875ca7df30 Parameter 3: 2 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 14345 Extra information...
  10. PC Shuts Down Unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Shuts Down Unexpectedly.: Lately my PC has been shutting down out of the blue, in about 5 seconds at that. Also, upon turning it back on it starts up real slowly. This generally happens when playing games, however if I'm on the computer that's what I'm doing so not sure if that's a good assumption. No...