Windows 10: PC update stuck at 60

Discus and support PC update stuck at 60 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to update my Windows 11 but it stuck at 60 percent without anything. I been waiting here and trying to finish my work since I dont want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by randall_crooks, Oct 1, 2022.

1. PC update stuck at 60

Trying to update my Windows 11 but it stuck at 60 percent without anything. I been waiting here and trying to finish my work since I dont want to interrupt by this update, but it is not moving for couple of hours now.Help me please.

:)

randall_crooks, Oct 1, 2022

2. update stuck in 60

Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first

barry.hodkiewicz, Oct 1, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2022
  4. aretilda Win User

PC update stuck at 60

Windows update stuck at 60%

Windows update is stuck at 60% how do I fix it? And I ran windows update troubleshooter which says that it's corrupt.

PC update stuck at 60 494ac519-e9a7-4fed-ad08-676da76b8507.jpg

aretilda, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

PC update stuck at 60

1. PC update stuck at 60 - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop: I installed the Windows 11 update yesterday on my 1 month old work laptop. When I started it this morning, it said it couldn't load properly. After some attempts to restart I googled and it said to reset your laptop. So I did that, the first reset after about 45 minutes went...
  3. Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop: I installed the Windows 11 update yesterday on my 1 month old work laptop. When I started it this morning, it said it couldn't load properly. After some attempts to restart I googled and it said to reset your laptop. So I did that, the first reset after about 45 minutes went...
  4. Windows 10 update stuck in black screen with only the circle round progress bar running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update stuck in black screen with only the circle round progress bar running: Hi,I've been trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 to either newer CU or even to 22H2, however it seems it always stuck in the black screen with only circle round progress bar running.I've tried running DISM, SFC, removed Kaspersky AV, install the update using the update...
  5. Windows 10 update stuck in black screen with only the circle round progress bar running

Windows 10 update stuck in black screen with only the circle round progress bar running: Hi,I've been trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 to either newer CU or even to 22H2, however it seems it always stuck in the black screen with only circle round progress bar running.I've tried running DISM, SFC, removed Kaspersky AV, install the update using the update...
  6. Windows 10 update stuck in black screen with only the circle round progress bar running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 stuck on pending...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 stuck on pending...: Hi,2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 has been stuck on Status: Pending Restart for a while now. No matter how many times I restart my laptop, it never resolves. Please help. There is no error message....
  8. 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 stuck on pending...

2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 stuck on pending...: Hi,2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007215 has been stuck on Status: Pending Restart for a while now. No matter how many times I restart my laptop, it never resolves. Please help. There is no error message....
  9. Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop: My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is undergoing a loop of “Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on.” and then “Restarting” loop. It has been like this for 3 days and has no sign of stopping or any fix so far. Does anyone have a solution to my issue?...
  10. Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop

Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop: My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is undergoing a loop of “Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on.” and then “Restarting” loop. It has been like this for 3 days and has no sign of stopping or any fix so far. Does anyone have a solution to my issue?...