Windows 10: PC update stuck at 60

Discus and support PC update stuck at 60 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to update my Windows 11 but it stuck at 60 percent without anything. I been waiting here and trying to finish my work since I dont want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by randall_crooks, Oct 1, 2022.

1. PC update stuck at 60

Trying to update my Windows 11 but it stuck at 60 percent without anything. I been waiting here and trying to finish my work since I dont want to interrupt by this update, but it is not moving for couple of hours now.Help me please.

:)

randall_crooks, Oct 1, 2022

2. update stuck in 60

Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first

barry.hodkiewicz, Oct 1, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2022
  4. aretilda Win User

PC update stuck at 60

Windows update stuck at 60%

Windows update is stuck at 60% how do I fix it? And I ran windows update troubleshooter which says that it's corrupt.

PC update stuck at 60 494ac519-e9a7-4fed-ad08-676da76b8507.jpg

aretilda, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

PC update stuck at 60

1. PC update stuck at 60 - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  6. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  7. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

8. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  9. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  10. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...