Windows 10: PC Upgrade - Help needed.

Discus and support PC Upgrade - Help needed. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You should be just fine with that PSU. Recommendations are for 500W PSU and card needs 145W. You will also have almost enough parts to make half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gudariak, Jun 16, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

PC Upgrade - Help needed.

You should be just fine with that PSU. Recommendations are for 500W PSU and card needs 145W.
    You will also have almost enough parts to make half decent spare computer, all you need is a case, PSU (500W would be quite enough) and a HDD. If you can find some cheap second hand parts, should have a spare one for little money and effort.

CountMike, Jun 19, 2015
  2. labeeman Win User

*Ditto

labeeman, Jun 20, 2015
  3. Gudariak Win User
    Thanks guys for all the time spent with this issue.

Gudariak, Jun 20, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

You are welcome, give us a yell when you get stuff together.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Upgrade - Help needed. - Similar Threads - Upgrade Help needed

2. IM UPGRADING MY PC/MOTHERBOARD AND NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM UPGRADING MY PC/MOTHERBOARD AND NEED HELP: So, i got a built pc maybe a year and a half ago but ive decided i want to upgrade my pc. Ive been behind on gaming equipment ect so im gonna buy a few stuff too help me be up to speed with more high-end gaming so i looked at my gpu and found out my motherboard is pcie 3.0...
  3. IM UPGRADING MY PC/MOTHERBOARD AND NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IM UPGRADING MY PC/MOTHERBOARD AND NEED HELP: So, i got a built pc maybe a year and a half ago but ive decided i want to upgrade my pc. Ive been behind on gaming equipment ect so im gonna buy a few stuff too help me be up to speed with more high-end gaming so i looked at my gpu and found out my motherboard is pcie 3.0...
  4. IM UPGRADING MY PC/MOTHERBOARD AND NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Upgrade Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Upgrade Help: Hello, I have bought a gaming laptop and have been planning to upgrade it's 256gb nvme ssd to a 1tb nvme ssd when it arrives. However, I have no idea how I would transfer Windows 10 and the Windows 10 license to the new ssd since the laptop only has 1 nvme m.2 slot. Is there...
  6. Need help upgrading to 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help upgrading to 20H2: I will have to enable updates before I start but, after enabling updates do I just do a manual search for updates or, is there another route I need to take? Here, is my current system info. Or, should I download an iso like I did the last time I think! *Think [img] 167501
  7. Upgrading and need help please.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgrading and need help please.: Hello everyone. I'm sorry for my bad English. I bought a PC about 4 years ago and I am now looking to upgrade my graphic card. I have a $300 budget and i'm looking to get a good bang for my buck and compatible with my current set up. My system Specs : CPS - Intel(R) Core(TM)...
  8. Need help with upgrading of hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with upgrading of hardware.: Hi there! I need to replace some of the hardware in my PC, due to electrical damage. I will list as much information as I can, but please ask if you require more info, or if something does not make sense. (English is not my first language). Here is a list of the current...
  9. This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.

This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.: I'm attempting to help a friend upgrade a Toshiba laptop from Windows 7 to 10 and am getting this message "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10". I've done a Google search and found a number of things that don't help, so I'm looking for any help I can get. There are...
  10. Need help with Upgrade installation

Need help with Upgrade installation: Hi About a week ago whilst trying to fix my corrupted Steam installation,i was advised to restart in Safe mode and networking.Bad luck for me is that I did this from MSconfig(Safe boot and network),and not using the boot manager and choosing Safe mode and networking from...