Windows 10: Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly

Discus and support Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Pc was working perfect yesterday I turned it on today and It took about 15 mins to boot up and screen went black after welcome screen once it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FB - Stotty, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly

Pc was working perfect yesterday I turned it on today and It took about 15 mins to boot up and screen went black after welcome screen once it eventually came on I kept getting errors sayojg windows cannot access the specified device and most things on my cdrive isn't working it's also not letting me run anything on administrator

:)

FB - Stotty, Apr 24, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 24, 2021
  4. fmonte Win User

Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly

How could this be? File transfer wizard won't work

It worked fine last week. Now when I go through the same steps I get an error message that says: The wizard cannot locate your new computer. Make sure the new computer is turned on and that your network is working properly. It worked fine before. I am doing the same exact steps. Is there something I could have done inadvertently to change this. Also, how do you check to see if your network is "working properly"? Thank you. Frank

fmonte, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly

1. Pc was working fine now my cdrive isn't working properly - Similar Threads - was working fine

2. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  3. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  4. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  5. my keyboard isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't working properly: if I hold a button down it doesn't run smoothly it just presses it repeatedly but is somehow works when i hold down another button at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-working-properly/085ad080-4eba-4f20-9ff4-e6b1f40c49fb
  6. Pc started booting slow and cdrive not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc started booting slow and cdrive not working properly: Pc was working perfect yesterday I turned it on today and It took about 15 mins to boot up used to take 10 seconds and screen went black after welcome screen once it eventually came on I kept getting these errors and everything on my cdrive isn't working it's also not letting...
  7. My microphone isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone isn't working properly: Hello, a few days ago my microphone started acting strange. I've tried multiple things to fix it, but none seem to work. When I go to settings it looks as if though my microphone is picking up sound all the time. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm currently having distance...
  8. My Keyboard isn't Working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Keyboard isn't Working properly: When I hold a key down on my keyboard it doesn't repeat quickly, but instead it does about one character per second. This isn't really a problem except when I try to press backspace, since when I do press backspace it takes forever to erase a sentence, unless I press it...
  9. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly: My keyboard is not working properly like it should be on my computer. One of the number keys, specifically the 1 key, does not work when pressed normally. However, it will give me the ! when I press down on the shift key, and it will even let me type in 1s in full screen...
  10. My PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...