Windows 10: PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem

Discus and support PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bilgisayarım yeni ve windows'u en güncel iso dosyası yardımıyla UEFI aracılığı ile kurdum fakat ara ara mavi ekran verip kapanıyor. Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Asude G., Jun 29, 2021.

1. Asude G. Win User

PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem

Bilgisayarım yeni ve windows'u en güncel iso dosyası yardımıyla UEFI aracılığı ile kurdum fakat ara ara mavi ekran verip kapanıyor. Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR diyor ve bir süre açılmıyor. Lütfen yardımcı olun.

:)

Asude G., Jun 29, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jun 29, 2021
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem

2. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. Need help with long-running WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and shutdown problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with long-running WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and shutdown problems: This usually only happens when I'm gaming, but the game is irrelevant. It happens during Minecraft, Rust, Valheim and anything else I play. It can take 5 minutes or 45 minutes, but it eventually either gives me a BSOD the uncorrectable error or just shuts off completely. This...
  5. Need help with long-running WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and shutdown problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with long-running WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and shutdown problems: This usually only happens when I'm gaming, but the game is irrelevant. It happens during Minecraft, Rust, Valheim and anything else I play. It can take 5 minutes or 45 minutes, but it eventually either gives me a BSOD the uncorrectable error or just shuts off completely. This...
  6. Need help with long-running WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and shutdown problems

7. Problem with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I diagnosed my ASUS TUF-FX505GD multiple times, but got nothing. My laptop works better for sometime, still again and again starts showing the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.I get this error suddenly when the options of WiFi and Bluetooth get disappeared. The mouse starts freezing,...
  8. Problem with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Problem with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I diagnosed my ASUS TUF-FX505GD multiple times, but got nothing. My laptop works better for sometime, still again and again starts showing the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.I get this error suddenly when the options of WiFi and Bluetooth get disappeared. The mouse starts freezing,...
  9. Asus A550C facing BSOD problem with stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus A550C facing BSOD problem with stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Greetings, My Asus A550C is facing the bsod problem recently and randomly. The stop code is Whea uncorrectable error ,but sometimes it is machine check exception. Most of the time, the pc just hang and frozen,so there are no record in window file. This problem have...
  10. Whea_uncorrectable_error problem • Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Whea_uncorrectable_error problem • Windows 10: could you help me with my whea_uncorrectable_error problem I still can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheauncorrectableerror-problem-windows-10/485e6ac0-d6af-46be-8051-d27dba7b521e