Windows 10: PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

Discus and support PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Devin Magovern, Feb 27, 2024.

1. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am getting all sorts of messages so I'm just going to paste a couple below:#1SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-NAME$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsMethod: GET62ms

:)

Devin Magovern, Feb 27, 2024
  2. e.Blue Win User

Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Feb 27, 2024
  3. md984 Win User
    Wlan AutoConfig crash every 1-2 minutes

I have tried all the 3 steps and it did not resolve the issue

STEP 1) Wlan AutoConfig is in "Automatic" start mode and all its depended services are running

STEP 2) I have uninstalled and rebooted the REalrek RTL8191SU Wireless Lan driver on my system

STEP 3) No issues found after completing sfc /scannow command.

It has been working fine for months, A couple days ago the issue started. Now I need to manually start every 1- 2 minutes.

The WER file contents gives any clue for the crash?

Thanks.

md984, Feb 27, 2024
  4. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

1. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot - Similar Threads - freeze unexpectedly minutes

2. PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use: My computer keeps restarting after about 1-2 minutes of use. The computer will boot and work fine for about 2 minutes and then without any warning applications don't freeze or anything all 3 monitors will turn off along with the LEDs on my keyboard and PC fans and it will...
  3. PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use: My computer keeps restarting after about 1-2 minutes of use. The computer will boot and work fine for about 2 minutes and then without any warning applications don't freeze or anything all 3 monitors will turn off along with the LEDs on my keyboard and PC fans and it will...
  4. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  5. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  6. Windows 11 Freezes 1-3 Minutes After Start Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes 1-3 Minutes After Start Up: This is a two-year-old Asus gaming laptop with Windows 10 installed that suddenly started to exhibit this problem. Basically it stops responding to input, the hard drive stops accessing, and I have to do a hard reboot. Here is what I have attempted so far:Ran windows repair -...
  7. Windows 11 Freezes 1-3 Minutes After Start Up

Windows 11 Freezes 1-3 Minutes After Start Up: This is a two-year-old Asus gaming laptop with Windows 10 installed that suddenly started to exhibit this problem. Basically it stops responding to input, the hard drive stops accessing, and I have to do a hard reboot. Here is what I have attempted so far:Ran windows repair -...
  8. Screen freezes, followed by automatic unexpected reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen freezes, followed by automatic unexpected reboot: Beginning yesterday, my computer has started to freeze and unexpectedly reboot while watching videos, occurring four times in the past 26 hours or so. Although most instances have occurred in the early morning when it was cool, the past several days have been exceptionally...
  9. Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC that is suffering from random freezes, everything locks up, no response to keyboard, mouse, Ctrl/Alt/Del. It can freeze from anything from 1 to 5 or more minutes, 3 or 4 times in an evening, then 'wakes up' and works as if all fine. I believe...
  10. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Restart in 1 Minute: I have this prompt "Your PC will Automatically Restart in 1 Minute". And keeps on restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/automatically-restart-in-1-minute/6b01302a-f856-4a54-ba09-5e4cf17dee6f