Windows 10: PC will not boot windows & will not reset after Latest Windows update

Discus and support PC will not boot windows & will not reset after Latest Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my pc last night and proceeded to turn it off after the update was complete and wokeup to a BSoD error. Everytime I restart my computer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Milen M., Jul 29, 2021.

1. Milen M. Win User

PC will not boot windows & will not reset after Latest Windows update

I updated my pc last night and proceeded to turn it off after the update was complete and wokeup to a BSoD error. Everytime I restart my computer it either is a critical processes died error or bad system config error. I’ve tried many command prompts such as dism and scan now and none of them want to work and I cannot reset my pc or do a system restore and it will not let me boot into safe mode. I’ve tried almost every guide & I’ve seen others with my problem but they usually didn’t have their question answered/problem fixed in their question post. Is there anything I can try? I also tried

:)

Milen M., Jul 29, 2021

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Jul 29, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 29, 2021
  4. johnspack Win User

johnspack, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. PC will not boot windows & will not reset after Latest Windows update - Similar Threads - boot reset Latest

2. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  3. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  4. PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update: System - i9-12900kGigabyte Z690, LGA 1700, PCIe 5.064Gb DDR4Nvidia RTX 3090 24GbSystem drive - 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSDStorage drive - 4Tb Seagate Baracuda SATAWindows 11 HomeIssue - I booted up this morning, left the room, and on returning I saw a screen asking me to complete...
  5. PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update

PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update: System - i9-12900kGigabyte Z690, LGA 1700, PCIe 5.064Gb DDR4Nvidia RTX 3090 24GbSystem drive - 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSDStorage drive - 4Tb Seagate Baracuda SATAWindows 11 HomeIssue - I booted up this morning, left the room, and on returning I saw a screen asking me to complete...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC Stuck at Boot Menu After Latest Windows 10 Update

PC Stuck at Boot Menu After Latest Windows 10 Update: After running the latest Windows 10 update this morning and attempting to restart, my Lenovo ideapad PC flashes past the Lenovo screen and is stuck at the Boot Menu. None of the Boot Menu commands are responsive including the ESC-Exit key. I've tried powering on and off but...
  10. Unable to boot the PC after latest Windows Update.

Unable to boot the PC after latest Windows Update.: [IMG]n Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly. ***Modified title from: Latest windows update doesn't seem to work. ***...