Windows 10: PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

Discus and support PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently my Windows 10 PC has been having an issue where it is the only device that will not connect to internet. I turn the wifi off and on again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Starwind Amada, Feb 26, 2019.

1. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

Recently my Windows 10 PC has been having an issue where it is the only device that will not connect to internet. I turn the wifi off and on again multiple times and sometimes it takes 10 tries before it finally connects. One minute it's fine and suddenly the connection drops BUT it shows a 100% connection and my other devices work just fine. This has been getting more and more inconvenient and I'm not buying a new PC just for this.

:)

Starwind Amada, Feb 26, 2019

2. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

My Nokia Lumia 520 never had any connection problems, but today it won't connect not even when I press the WPS button on the modem or type the wifi password. I get the message:

''The Wifi network didn't respond, try again later''.

Wifi is working fine on all other devices (pc, laptop, tablet and other phones) so I'm guessing it's a phone issue? Phone's wifi was working fine yesterday.

Black Panther, Feb 26, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 26, 2019
  4. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

1. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine - Similar Threads - Connect WiFi Though

2. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  3. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  4. Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...: My PC when connected to any wifi network, lists it as one with 'No Internet'. The only remedy i know is to reset my pc, after which it will connect to wifi networks normally, but after some time it returns to showing 'No Internet' for every wifi network that i connect to. I...
  5. Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...: My PC when connected to any wifi network, lists it as one with 'No Internet'. The only remedy i know is to reset my pc, after which it will connect to wifi networks normally, but after some time it returns to showing 'No Internet' for every wifi network that i connect to. I...
  6. Connecting PC to the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  7. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.: After I updated my window, my usual wifi connection is errored. I get a message when trying to connect, "Some information changed since the last time you connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". And asking to put the network security key. But I...
  8. My laptop displays this icon even though it's connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop displays this icon even though it's connected to wifi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vtgac22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7mwt6/my_laptop_displays_this_icon_even_though_its/
  9. Windows 10 doesn't connect to WiFi automatically even though "Automatically connect to this...

Windows 10 doesn't connect to WiFi automatically even though "Automatically connect to this...: Hello. I have set my WiFi settings to connect to my network automatically when in range. It just doesn't do that. I start the computer, Windows knows that the network is there but it doesn't connect to it. Every time I want to use a known WiFi network, I have to go to the...
  10. Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi

Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi: Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi....plz help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsoft-store-not-connecting-to-net-even-though/31c80306-ff6d-45f8-a2a3-775f98d66d3e