Windows 10: PC will not enter BIOS

Discus and support PC will not enter BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roboto911, Mar 15, 2021.

1. roboto911 Win User

PC will not enter BIOS

I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does not turn on. When I press the hotkey to enter the boot menu it also does not turn on. I have tried the shift-restart and edit UEFI settings method, and my pc never turns back on. I have also tried the method of restarting through advanced startup in the settings, and once again, my pc never restarts it just turns off. I would appreciate any assistance!

:)

roboto911, Mar 15, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 15, 2021
  3. How to Enter BIOS?

How to Enter BIOS:

Please refer to the following page to know the steps:

Enter BIOS_Click Here

ĀnishAhmed, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Compumind Win User

PC will not enter BIOS

How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer

Strictly FYI -

I agree with NavyLCDR's suggestion, too.

BIOS Keys by Manufacturer

Here's a list of common BIOS keys by brand. Depending on the age of your model, the key may be different.

• ASRock: F2 or DEL
    • ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards
    • Acer: F2 or DEL
    • Dell: F2 or F12
    • ECS: DEL
    • Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL
    • HP: F10
    • Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2
    • Lenovo (Desktops): F1
    • Lenovo (ThinkPads): Enter then F1.
    • MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs
    • Microsoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.
    • Origin PC: F2
    • Samsung: F2
    • Toshiba: F2
    • Zotac: DEL
    *chuckle

Compumind, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

PC will not enter BIOS

1. PC will not enter BIOS - Similar Threads - enter BIOS

2. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu: Hi! First of all this is not the first time I have installed more than on Operating System.I actually use more than one SSD with different operating systems. Windows 7, 8.1, 10, & 11; Debian 11 & Debian 12; Ubuntu Latest - I forgot the version Kubuntu, Xubuntu, & Lubuntu;...
  3. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu: Hi! First of all this is not the first time I have installed more than on Operating System.I actually use more than one SSD with different operating systems. Windows 7, 8.1, 10, & 11; Debian 11 & Debian 12; Ubuntu Latest - I forgot the version Kubuntu, Xubuntu, & Lubuntu;...
  4. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  6. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  7. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff: So due to some incident involving me letting my nephew use my pc is now not working properly, long story short apparently the issue started with my nephew playing around the bios and then he turned off the integrated graphic card why he did it I don't know, when he finished...
  8. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff: So due to some incident involving me letting my nephew use my pc is now not working properly, long story short apparently the issue started with my nephew playing around the bios and then he turned off the integrated graphic card why he did it I don't know, when he finished...
  9. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...: When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't set any password is there anyway i can reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-laptop-it-asks-for-password-before/f7e198b5-fa77-40dc-8fcd-d938948e0ee8