Windows 10: PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue.

Discus and support PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC will not reboot after windows 10 update. Tried reboot 3 times, still only shows lenovo logo. Also tried reboot from USB, same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GayleEastell, Sep 15, 2020.

1. PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue.

PC will not reboot after windows 10 update. Tried reboot 3 times, still only shows lenovo logo. Also tried reboot from USB, same.

:)

GayleEastell, Sep 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Sep 15, 2020
  3. rebooting

my bad, i was in a hurry

de.das.dude, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Tanya Win User

PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue.

Unexpected reboot

What hardware is available for swap testing? PSU? etc.

I saw a PSU on ebay and that was on my list of options to try.

what puzzles me is that the reboots never happened for FIVE years until i installed windows 10 and someone said this indicates a driver issue.

So driver verifier will be my next step (thanks Zbook)

- - - Updated - - -

here's the latest v2 file for latest reboot. (happened 9 times in last 3 days)

Dropbox - v2 uploads - Simplify your life

Tanya, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue.

1. PC will not reboot after Windows 10 e. I've rebooted 3 same issue. - Similar Threads - reboot I've rebooted

2. Windows 10 reboot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboot issues: I can’t reboot windows 10, there was a problem with my PC so we tried to hard reset and clean all files. When it we rebooted it, it says there is an issue and can’t reboot. Many forums say use command prompt and other methods but we can’t do this as it says there is no admin...
  3. Windows 10 reboot issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reboot issues: I can’t reboot windows 10, there was a problem with my PC so we tried to hard reset and clean all files. When it we rebooted it, it says there is an issue and can’t reboot. Many forums say use command prompt and other methods but we can’t do this as it says there is no admin...
  4. Windows 10 reboot issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Weird issue after reboot , is it Windows ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue after reboot , is it Windows ??: Ok , I was going to add some ram to my gaming PC , it is a couple years old , Cyberpower GLC5000GPC , I have had it about a year , as I bought it from a friend that bought it new , it had a issue about a month ago , where it suddenly after a reboot , lost a drive I have the...
  6. My PC always back to the same state after reboot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC always back to the same state after reboot.: So it started 3 days ago. I have installed Windows 10 Home. The problem with my computer is that always when i reboot it, it keeps coming back to the same state. That means that files i downloaded keeps deleting, deleted files keeps going back i deleted something like 100GB...
  7. Issue with Reboot After Update

Issue with Reboot After Update: I seem to have an issue with my system rebooting after Windows updates. Downloads and installs updates fine but manual or automatic reboot to finish the installation results in a hang after post I think. Shutting down the computer via power switch and restarting brings it...
  8. PC will not reboot after Windows 10 reinstall

PC will not reboot after Windows 10 reinstall: I decided to reinstall Windows 10 on my corrupted PC. It is the same version I installed last year that worked fine. The installation worked fine. I got through the basic information, created a user name and password. Windows did the final reboot and the PC screen stays...
  9. Taskbar Issue After Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Issue After Reboot: I had to do a hard reboot after my computer became unresponsive, in which Windows 10 was reinstalled. Now my taskbar now looks different and I am unable to change the color of it from white. Any idea on how to fix this? [IMG] [ATTACH]...
  10. Password issue after reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password issue after reboot.: Hey guys, I have this weird lockscreen issue. Whenever I reboot my laptop, I see my usual lockscreen. When I hit enter, I see that sign-in window where username and password is already filled (Just for a second) and directly takes me to my homescreen. My build is 1803 in...